Chapter 5: The Girl - Captain America

Wow! Betcha didn't see that coming. Especially because I didn't give any hints in the title at all. And peoples POV will be shown in the title, it will say The Girl and then their name after. Just a heads up. Enjoy!
-Abby

I needed somewhere else to train. Sam and Peter had poured glitter in Bucky's arm and now they were chasing each other through the training room, disrupting my peace and quiet. But luckily I knew where to go. I grabbed my bag and headed out to Jesse's Boxing Gym.

I walked through the door and went up to the front desk. Jesse noticed me right away.
"Cap! What are you doing here? I thought you guys had a gym?"
"Let's just say that there was glitter involved." He grimaced. I had told him all the stories about our prank wars.
"Understandable."
"You have the room ready?" He bit his lip and sighed.
"Not yet. There's someone in there." I was surprised.
"Another superhero."
"No she just likes her privacy." I nodded in understanding. I sat down outside the sound proof room and waited. After about 15 minutes, Jesse came over and told me that her time was up and if I wanted to go in I would have to tell her. I saw a glint of fear in his eyes. I shrugged it off and slowly opened the door. The sight I saw made my draw drop. There was a girl, maybe 15 at the oldest, punching, kicking spinning. It was a sight to behold. Now I shouldn't say this but she looked as good as Natasha. Then, quick as lightning, she pulled a knife from what seemed like her back and stabbed the punching bag, sobbing quietly to herself. I suddenly felt like I was intruding. Then suddenly she stopped and spun around. Her piercing golden fixed on mine, flashing with anger. She stomped up to me and fixed her eyes on me.
"What the heck?! Why were you watching me?!" she practically shouted. I winced, scared of her. I saw what she had done to the punching bag, I didn't want to be the next one. I don't know why I was scared, she was only like 14. But she had an aura to her, something you didn't want to mess with. "Hey i'm talking to you!" She snapped back to me.
"Sorry, sorry." I yelped. "Jesse just told me to tell you that you're times up." Her face softened at the mention of Jesse. But there was still a fire in her eyes.
"Fine." She walked over and quickly pulled a sweater over herself, not before I could see a flash of a tattoo. Tattoo? Why does a fourteen year old have a tattoo? She picked up her backpack and stormed out, heading toward the front desk. I sighed in relief. Then a thought hit me. Golden eyes. Didn't Peter say that the girl he met had golden eyes. I quickly stole a glance over to the girl. She was now pretty much yelling at Jesse, probably about how I had barged in on her. I sighed, and let it go. Then I walked into the room and started to throw fists.