Chapter 30: The Incident

I hated that nickname. Next time he was here. He would be done. Everyone chuckled. I sighed.
"Can we please get back to training?" I asked.
"Well I would. But I'm hungry." Tony said.
"Typical." I muttered. Everyone agreed with him. Then I saw Clint. "Hey Clint."
"Yeah?" He turned to me. We were alone in the room.
"Um I had a question."
"Go ahead."
"Do you think I can fly?"
"With your wings? I actually thought you could." He looked surprised.
"I mean I want to try but I just never got the chance." He nodded and said,
"Why don't you try it?" I stood in the middle of the room and unfolded my wings. I took a deep breath and flapped them. Once. Twice. I felt my feet leave the ground. I grinned. It actually worked! "Yes!" Clint yelled from the ground. "You gonna come down?" I gulped.
"Probably should have made a plan before I took off." I looked down. Probably not the best idea. My head swam. I felt my wings go limp. And I fell.

Clint's POV:
She was falling. I started to freak. I couldn't get there fast enough. She hit the ground in a heap. Thump. I winced and rushed over to her.
"Abby? Abby! Wake up please!" This was all my fault. I made her try it. I should have told her not to go so far up. Then I heard a giggle. Abby was shaking. A giggle came again and then it turned into a laugh. "Abby?" She sat up. Nat a bruise on her. She was full blown in tears now, gasping for breath as she laughed.
"You- should have seen," she wheezed, "your face!" My worry turned into anger.
"What the heck Allen!? You made me think I hurt you! Do you know how worried I was?" She kept laughing. The I felt a wind and Pietro was beside us.
"What's so funny?"
"She thought it would be ok to pretend to fall from the sky and get hurt!"
"You finally pranked him huh?"
"You should have seen him!" She was still laughing.
"Ok that's enough you're grounded." I snapped.
"But Clint." She stopped laughing and looked betrayed.
"No I don't want to hear it. That was the most cruel prank ever." A smile tugged at my lips. "A good prank, but cruel." She grinned.
"He! I have defeated the master!" She stuck her tongue out at Pietro.
"Ah not yet. We still need to judge. Oh let's get Wanda. Or we can get Loki."
"Definitely Loki." Abby said.
"You're still grounded." She stuck out her bottom lip.
"Fine. Whatever other dad." She stomped out of the room. And then came back in. "What's grounded mean?"
"Oh I forgot. You get banned from certain things. Friends,"
"Don't have any."
"Electronics,"
"Don't have any."
"Fine then. We will let Tony figure it out.
"I figured as much."
"Careful or I'll make you go to school." Her eyes widened.
"No not that torture!" I smirked.
"Come on kid. Let's go tell the others."

Abby's POV:
"-and then he told me I was grounded!" Everyone was staring at me in shock.
"Well I think that's an appropriate punishment." Tony said.
"But I don't have anything you can ground me from."
"No electronics?"
"I was homeless."
"No friends?"
"Don't have any. Again homeless."
"Well this is harder than I thought." He scratched his head.
"How about no Bo?" Loki suggested.
"No Bo?! How dare you? I need my cuddle buddy!"
"Then it's settled. No Bo for a week."
"Fine i just have to figure out how to make him my self then." I went out of the room.
"She's not actually going to learn magic right?" Tony asked.
"I'll go stop her." Loki got up from his chair.
"Yeah that a good idea." Nat said.