《Chapter 19》

Vanessa's p.o.v

I headed to the house walking. Why? Because I have no car. Why am i still loving with my as*hole brothers? Because I have nowhere else to live.

I opened the door to the house and headed over to my room.

I was kinda sleepy but I still had to put on my pjs. Sighing, I got up and got changed. I did my night routine and just jumped into bed.

I then fell asleep planning my revenge plan on my as*hole brothers in my head.

Luca's p.o.v

After much discussion about Vanessa, we decided that we can still try and take revenge but...

We must be wary of her.

We've already seen her almost kill Jason. Jason, who's like the strongest form all of us. Who knows what else she's capable of?

We came home and plopped onto the couch. "I'll go make something to eat." I say heading over to the kitchen.

After a while of deciding, I just decided to make some steak and mashed potatoes. They all came to the tables and began eating.

They ate but they didn't compliment me like they usually did. "Whats wrong? The food's not tasty?" I ask looking at them. They all kept silent but Ricardo spoke hesitantly. "I hate so say this but..that b*tches cooking was better..."

She cooks better than me?

Is this what she used to win people's favour? It's just like dad said! She wins people's favours by seducing them and flattering them like the sl*t she is and then makes them go against father!

She taught mum all these things and convinced her that the money by gold digging is better if she leaves us. And that b*tchy lady believed her daughter.

No wonder dad hated that b*tch and her mother!

They were both gold diggers who only crave money. Even if it meant sacrificing their bodies.

Disgusting.

I said all this out loud. All of my brothers gritted their teeth in rage.

After they were done eating, I asked the maids to wash the dishes and all of them headed over to their rooms.

We all didn't know about the drama that's about to unfold.

Vanessa's p.o.v (The next day)

I woke up the next morning with a groan. I could hear the alarm clock buzzing in my ears. I switched it off and got up for yet another day of school.

Only today is gonna be a little bit more fun since I'm gonna prepare trouble for my as*hole brothers.

I got ready in the bathroom. This was my outfit.

 This was my outfit