《Chapter 29》

Hey guys! I just wanted to give a shoutout to KatN68 for guessing the song I was gonna use and thanks to everyone else for giving me their favourite song recommendations. I will definitely check it out and I'll let you guys know what i think about it! 😄❤

Ricardo's p.o.v

I felt guilty when I heard Vanessa sing. The way her voice broke and sounded was enough to make me wanna cry.

Was dad really right?

Did he not know that she has gone through something so he told us all that?

Was he lying when he said that she seduced all the people in the mafias and caused them to go against us?

Was he really telling the truth when he said that she caused mum to seduce people and become a gold digger?

Did she really do all that?

I felt like she didn't. She didn't sound proud when she sang. She sounded sad and broken.

I only knew one thing and that is that I needed to tell my brothers otherwise I'd just feel worse than I already feel.

I called all of them and made them gather around me. "I have something to say to you guys." I say firmly and leonatdo looks at me with a sarcastic look.

"Obviously. I mean, why would you call us here? To eat ice cream or som-" he was cut of by Ethan who gave him one look. He shut up immediately and Ethan looked at me dead in the eye.

"What is it?" He asks. "Its about vanessa." I say and all eyes snap to me. "I feel like she's not what dad said she is."

Jason looked at me with unconvinced eyes. "What makes you say that?" I could hear the guilt in his tone but i could see how he was doubting her.

"The way she sang wasn't b*tchy at all." I say and they look down but what I said next made them instantly snap there heads up to me.

"I saw a big, dark bruise on her stomach and it didn't look like it was form handling a mafia."

Ashtons's p.o.v

I watched Vanessa as she talked with her friends.

I still couldn't get over how she sang.

It didn't sound like the badass type of song I expected. She sang somethjng more sad and depressing.

And her voice sounded so desperate that even I, the leader of a merciless mafia, felt heart broken just by hearing it.

What is this girl hiding?

How did she make her voice like that?

Vanessa's p.o.v

I looked up at the sky and noticed how dark it was getting. "I have to go home guys. It's getting late. Great performance!" I say and Isabella and Jasmine look at me.

"You're walking home?" Jasmine asks and I roll my eyes. "No. I'm taking a unicorn home." Jasmine glares and I sigh. "Yes I am. I don't have a car."

"I can drive you!" Isabella offers and I was about to accept her offer when suddenky someone came behind me and put their hand on my shoulder.

"I'll take her home."

I look up and see Ashton standing there, glaring at them. "W-Well then...Wish you a sage trip!" Jasmine and Isabella stutter nervously and within the flash of light they ran off.

"What the f*ck dude!" I yell, pushing his hand away. "What?" He tilts his head like a confused puppy. "You literally scared them off!" I exclaim, waving my hands.