Kingston

I'm holding this ultrasound picture of my babies, of our babies in this moment I'm nervous but happy it just all feels right this may be hard but I have a great support system.

I smile up at her I can't believe these are our babies I put my hand on her chin "I have a story of my own would you like to hear it?"

Just like she did to me I didn't wait for an answer I went straight into my messed up story.

I was at this party and I seen this girl walk in at first she looked uncomfortable and didn't want to be there but I watched her take 1 shot then 2 then 3 and I was like damn this girl isn't a prissy bitch. She was beautiful she had her blonde hair curled into waves she was wearing this all black romper I think they call it, I kept staring at her delicious neck she has an elephant charm hanging from her necklace, scanning over here I noticed her earings match. she took my breath away I looked around and noticed I'm not the only guy interested so I made my move before anyone else. we got off right away I felt so at home with her it was a great night untill the next morning when she just walks out on me before I had the chance to ask her out but thank gosh she didn't stay because I woke up to some news that kinda destroyed me, Holly! She woke me up to tell me she was a few months pregnant and that I was the father so I decided that I had to do right.

then you show up at my house looking sexy as hell! the girl I wanted but couldnt have. I was pissed about it and i knew Holly would be pissed so i was short i just thought you wanted to try again, but i havent even wrapped my head around being a father.

After graduation we moved and tried to make it work. then one day I came home from practice or work hell I can't even remeber, she was sitting in the floor crying that's where she told me she doesn't want to be a mom and try to pretend to be happy she left me that day, it didn't hurt too bad because I never loved her but she took my baby with her.

she called me when she went into labor, when she had the baby she wouldn't even hold him and I haven't seen her since not even a call. I almost called but decided not to I can't make her be a mother."

Ayda puts her hand on my back rubbing it up and down "Im so sorry you had to go through that and I'm sorry I kept this from you, let's start over and I promise not to keep stuff from you anymore if you promise to give me a chance next time I come to you for support.

She is funny if she thinks I'm letting her out of my sight she's my girl and I'm not taking no for an answer.

I stand taking her hand I pull her to me and press my lips to her claiming her mouth I break the kiss before I can't control myself. "Tonight your with me I'm taking you back to my house we have a lot to talk about. She puts up a fight but it's not working.

We pull into my house right off of campus, I shut the engine off and look over to Ayda. "Wait I thought you lived back home?" She asked. "Yeah I do most days but that's a three hour drive to get to class and practice so on class days I stay here most practice I don't mind the drive home just depends who is helping with maverick." I shrug.

I pull her hand to mine and kiss it, I get out of the car and open the door for her, helping her out I close the door and get maverick out of the back seat and we walk up the walk way to the house. It feels amazing