Kingston

After that meeting i went straight to mavericks room and held him. I don't think I have ever cried that hard in my life, after I managed to call down I read to him even though he was asleep. After I made sure he was good for the night. I needed to go home to my girl and our babies I haven't done that in night's and I have my mom staying that the hospital so I'm taking a risk.

I walk in the house quietly, shower my sorrow away and go to bed with my girl. She is beautiful and has one of my favorite t shirts on I can tell she she is wearing no panties but refrain I'm sure sex at this point can't be good. I lay next to her rubbing her belly which lead to down her leg,  she moved the slightest bit giving my mouth access to her pussy I run my finger down it a few times before I let my mouth take over I can feel the moment she woke up, only did she hesitate for a second before I claimed her. "Its me baby relax." I know I should be talking about what happened but it's too raw and I'm so hurt, so I do the next best thing I eat the hell out of her before I put her ass back to bed".

I sit and stew on this  I shouldn't be this stupid it makes since now that I put it all together she came to me almost 7 months pregnant and said she was 5 I didn't know any better, I'm a fucking idiot.

When that doctor told me I wasn't even the paternal father I about shit my pants, I was almost certain he was calling security before my mom jumped in. I'm such a mess, and the worst part about it is I have to track down that bitch because I need her. Fuck me.

I head to my office, no sleeping for me. it only takes three phone calls and my pi guy to find her ass. I shut down the computer and make sure Ayda is sleeping I lay the note next to her and kiss her for head.