Stacey

Today is the day my best friend is having my God babies and I'm so excited. I go over  to Mr.Hall he's my neighbor and kinda family we both don't have many people so we are there for each other. I ask him to feed my dog and let him out im not sure how long I will be gone.

This week is going to be a good week cannon is coming home in a few days and I miss him so much plus my bestie is having babies and mav is doing good so it couldn't get any better.

It's dark out so I'm taking my time plus this isn't my car I'm hoping to switch Ayda cars back once I leave the hospital. I have a million things running through my head im not really paying attention to others on the road until I see someone walking  it's way to dark and  cold for that so I pull over "hey need a ride" I ask the young boy he has to be 17 maybe. "Thanks" he says climbing into the car, "My car ran out of gas about a mile back he lifted the gas can up could you help me?"

I take him to the gas station he fills up the gas can. I'm trying to remeber if I seen a car but I don't so I ask. "I didnt see your car how far are you?" "Its pulled over in the grass by the point you know where that big drop is" he say. "Oh okay I must have not paid attention because that is a bad spot your lucky." He smiles "Well not that lucky or I wouldn't need gas" he say lifting the can in his lap.

We fall into a silence on the way back to his car I feel uncomfortable for some reason I look for my phone but can't find it. "Right here he says" I see his car but it's a few feet down. "I can drive you the rest of the way" i tell him. "Sorry but you better not, I'm so sorry." He says looking haunted before I have time to question my car is being slammed into before I know it I'm over the bankment.

Falling is the most scary feeling in the world I kept hitting the breaks like they were going to stop me, at some point I hit the bottom I felt like I was there for ever hanging upside down I can see all the blood my entire body hurts so I don't know what's bleeding. I hear voices but can't make them out. All I can register is someone saying

"you got the wrong person you fucking idiot didn't you notice when there was no baby in the car!"  "I assumed it was in there, the carseat was in there and it looked like something was in it! It's fucking dark outside" some guy says. "Its a damn purse and jacket you fucking fool."

I couldn't keep up anymore trying to stay away from the black as hard as I could but it kept pulling me back in. I felt my body being drug and put into a car maybe I'm not sure that's when I let the black take me away.