43

"What did he say?" Gianina asks

I have her on speaker as I'm doing my hair, getting ready to go out with Devon. We'll be going to Mike's bar and tomorrow we are leaving for LA, to go to my parents's for Christmas. We have been spending the last couple of nights in a hotel, because Devon decided to install blinds to cover up all the windows.

I suggested that we go to his penthouse but he said it's far away from the airport, so staying at a hotel is more convenient. He texted me a couple of minutes ago telling me his meeting is over and that he is on his way home.

"He said our future children, can you believe that?"

I can't seem to get over what he said and I've decided to tell Gianina about it, it's the way he said it and how casual it came out of his lips as if he really felt that way. Our future children.

"Was it like a joke?".

"Didn't seem like it,"

"Well have you talked about it?"

Then I hear the clicking sound of the door opening and I know it's him. So I quickly hold my phone "I'll text you later he, is home," and with that I hung up the call waiting for him to walk into the room. He walks in with one hand in his suit pants's pocket, the first few buttons of his shirt are undone. He looks worn out.

"Tough day at work?" I ask placing my hair curler on the table, switching it off. Devon takes slow steady steps towards me his hand tilts my chin up "You look beautiful" he compliments his lips pressing on my forehead.

I place my hands on his chest pushing him away "You didn't answer my question".

He stumbles back his eyes locked on mine, he takes off his suit jacket and throws it on the floor "We'll fuck first and talk later"

I want whine that I just did my hair, but the power this man has over me is intense. I can tell from the look of his face I'll be fucked ruthlessly and I'm so turned on. I start to untie the robe and it falls to the floor exposing my naked body.

"Come here," he orders.

I take slow steps until my naked body is pressed against his clothed chest. His hands fall to my waist his fingers roaming my skin "How about we stay in for the night so I can worship your body?".

Fuck, I'd love that.

"You can do that after we come back from the bar," he smiles claiming my lips in a kiss, his hands moving to the back of my thigh picking me up, I wrap my legs around his waist feeling his hard length press against my pelvis. I start to grind on him as he walks us to the bed.

He drops me on the edge of the bed and says "On your knees".

I quickly turn around and I hear him walking around the room fumbling stuff around then he comes back standing behind me. His hand comes down slapping my ass "Fuck!" I jolt forward.