12 - homecoming

Chapter Twelve
ʜᴏᴍᴇᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ

Klaus watched as Nora's hand twitched in her sleep, desperate for something to hold on to

Klaus watched as Nora's hand twitched in her sleep, desperate for something to hold on to. He smiled when she inched closer, grabbing his shirt

He had just gotten back into bed after a call with Stefan Salvatore. Once Nora woke up they'd be on their way to Mystic Falls. He couldn't bring himself to wake her just yet.

He also couldn't bring himself to tell her of this newfound craving for her blood. Just a mere week ago he had tasted it and he found that he had a constant desire for her blood. He feared if he were to get another taste he wouldn't be able to stop. He has been deprived of blood before but never had the urge been this strong

"Why are you staring?" Nora groaned and fluttered her eyes open. She looked to see him fully dressed in a Henley and jeans. She blinked a few times as her vision became less blurry.

"I was only deciding whether I should wake you or not. It seems you've decided for me."

"You're welcome." Klaus laughed as she moved to sit up next to him. "Where is our werewolf hunt talking us today?" She leaned her head on his shoulder and played with a pocket on his jacket.

"Mystic Falls." She lifted her head and sent him a questioning glance. "Yes, it seems Mikael is daggered and I've been called to retrieve his body." She could tell by the tone in his voice he didn't believe it, and nor did she.

Her head fell back to his shoulder in disappointment. "Way more boring than I thought that was going to be. And I call bullshit."

He nodded at her disbelief. "It's going to be in form of a party, maybe that'll be more interesting?" He asked but she shook her head. Large crowds made her feel unsafe. They had since she was a little girl.

"Nope. I hate large groups." He gave her puppy dog eyes and she just could not say no to those. "...but I'll go for you." He smiled a large grin to which she returned.

"Well then let's go. I think I've got the perfect outfit picked out."

| Reputation |

It had been a struggle for Klaus to get Nora into a dress. She hated them with a passion. He had recommended heels as well but ended up letting her do as she pleased when she growled at him.

The homecoming dance was being held at Tyler Lockwood's house. Klaus used the weird sire bond to get him to host it. Although for Klaus it was more of a wake than a homecoming dance.

Nora sat in the house, waiting for the party to be over. Klaus was outside threatening the local supernaturals. She perked up as she heard Damon's voice.

"Here's my RSVP." She smirked as he ripped out the heart of a hybrid and entered the house. She quickly grabbed his arm.

"Damon." He smiled when he saw her. "Why aren't you dressed the part?" Nora slightly tilted her head.