13 - agressive tactics

Chapter Thirteen
ᴀɢʀᴇssɪᴠᴇ ᴛᴀᴄᴛɪᴄs

After the kiss, Klaus abruptly excused himself

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

After the kiss, Klaus abruptly excused himself. He claimed he was to go and check for news of Stefan but Nora knew better—he didn't believe her.

Because how could anyone have feelings for a monster like himself?

Klaus Mikaelson prided himself in being spiteful and diabolical. He loved the way others cowered away in his presence, hoping to make themselves as small as possible. He loved the way he could easily best other people, he loved authority.

But Nora gave him none of that. It scared him and excited him at the same time. She would light up at his presence, not hide in the shadows. Nora would always challenge his decisions, arguing with him as if he wasn't the villain in her story.

That's the part that he didn't believe. Klaus didn't believe that he wasn't the villain in Nora-Naomi's story.

"Klaus?" Nora called from the doorway of his art room. He stood in front of an easel, but he wasn't painting. His mind was too jumbled with Stefan having taken the rest of his family, and avoiding Nora. But guessing by the way she had him trapped in the room, he was failing at the latter.

He looked up from his glass and gave her a weak smile. "Yes?" He immediately broke eye contact as soon as he gave it. She shook her head at that, walking forward to straddle his lap.

She gently tugged his chin and made him look at her. Nora frowned at how upset he was, at his vulnerability. It was something he only allowed her to see. "Can I kiss you?" She asked.

He nodded, with a surprised look on his face. She resisted the urge to roll her eyes. "Only if you mean it." She kissed him and meant it, making sure he knew she did.

"I do."

He sighed at the contact, and slightly pouted when she pulled away and stood. She gave a light smile, "Let's go wake up your siblings."

| Reputation |

Stefan had kidnapped all of Klaus' family— the whole lot of them. Nora semi-thought it was Klaus's fault. He had forced Stefan into being a minion, of course, he would retaliate. Though she would never admit that.

Klaus suggested kidnapping Stefan and compelling him. It was a good idea until they realized they couldn't find the vegan vampire. When led to the duo going to the Mystic Grill, asking if his brother had seen him.

"Don't mind us," Nora spoke up, interrupting Elena and Damon of their backwashed way of flirting. Nora gave Damon a wink when she saw his questioning glance. She knew for a fact Damon no longer trusted her, something she was fine with. But as the 'villain' she could ensure Klaus didn't kill him or his brother.