CHAPTER 27 ✨

"K-k-koo w-wants d-daddy" Jungkook sobbed, his breathing becoming heavier and quicker. The boy was having a panic attack, and all he wanted was his boyfriend.
"Okay sweetie, I'll get Tae for you okay. Concentrate on you're breathing for me while I phone Tae" Mrs Kim said quickly getting her phone out and dialing Tae's number.

Jungkook tried to think about other things, but he couldn't. His mind had blocked everything other than the harsh, spiteful, toxic words the women had said to him. They engulfed his mind in a tight hug; unable to let go. Jungkook began feeling light headed and fell to the floor. He couldn't calm himself down, the little was trapped. He felt suffocated and there was no way out.

Mrs Kim and looked at the boy as he phone rang.
"Go doing a good job sweetie" Mrs Kim called out to the younger, you tried to support him.
The phone stopped ringing and there was a slight pause.
"Hello?" Tae asked.
"We are at the shopping center near your house. Something happened, he slipped into little space and he is having a panic attack. Can you come here quickly"
"I'm leaving now, pass the phone to him" Tae hurriedly grabbed his keys and ran out his office.
He passed his assistant and said it was an emergency, and then quickly ran to his car.

Mrs Kim brought the phone away from her ear and crouched down to the boy who was still struggling to breathe.
"Here sweetie it's daddy" Mrs Kim sympathetically spoke, bringing up the phone to his ear, as he wouldn't be able to hold it himself.
"D-d..dad-daddy" Jungkook gasped out, struggling to speak.
"Baby, I'm on my way. But you need to try and calm down for me. Remember, smell the flowers, and blow the candle for me!"
Jungkook followed what Tae said and breathed in and out slowly. Mrs Kim watched him fondly, ruffling the younger's hair to help calm him down.
"You're doing so well baby, keep going" Tae complimented as he drove to the shopping center at full speed.
Jungkook's breathing was slowly becoming normal.
"Baby can you tell me what shop you're in?" Tae asked as he slammed his car door, forgetting his mask and ran into the shopping center.
"F-forwever 2-21" Jungkook sobbed, with his throat feeling hoarse.
"Alright baby, I'm coming" Tae sprinted towards the shop, not noticing the fans taking photos of the ceo.

Tae ran inside and looked around the shop for Jungkook and his mum. He made his way to the skirt section and saw them on the floor.
Tae ended the call and called out to Jungkook. The two on the floor looked up and saw Tae looking at them worriedly.
"D-daddy" Jungkook cried, shooting up from the floor and running to Tae.
Jungkook wrapped his arms around him and dug his face into Tae's chest, sniffing his comforting smell.
"Hey baby, it's okay" Tae hugged the boy tightly placing a hand on the back of the boys head and and one around his waist.

"What happened mum?" Tae asked still hugging the little.
"Well Koo wanted to go to the skirts and there was a group of middle aged woman standing there. I don't know what happened, but when I looked over I saw him crying so I ran over to him" Mrs Kim started explaining and walked closer to Tae whispering in his ear so the younger couldn't hear.
"They were making fun of him for wearing woman's clothes and him acting like a toddler"
Tae's eyes darkened, not liking what he just heard.

"Are they still in the shop?" Tae growled.
Mrs Kim scanned the room and saw them standing at the shoes. She pointed at them discreetly but enough for Tae to look at them.
Tae nodded and looked down at Jungkook.
"Baby stay with mama for a bit, daddy needs to go do something, okay. I promise I'll be right back, then after we'll pay for your clothes, we can go buy a new stuffie hm?"
"O-okie daddy" Jungkook sniffed as he pulled away from Tae.
Tae kissed the younger's lips, and guided the boy into mrs Kim's embrace.

He straightened out his suit and dusted his arms before marching over to them. He stood next to them coughing a little to get their attention. The 3 heads whipped around and looked straight at Tae.
"Oh my god, Mr Kim what are you doing here? I can't believe you're standing in front of us in forever 21" one of them gasped, completely fan girling.
"You're amazing, I don't know how you are so rich at such a young age"
"Don't give me compliments, when you can't even be polite to another who meant no harm. How dare you make fun of someone on how they dress, and how they act! Are you even humane. You treat me politely yet you can't treat someone else the same. Do you think you're funny? You're supposed to be a mature adult, yet you act far from it. Don't ever, ever, make fun of someone the way you did a few minutes ago otherwise I hope you end up in hell" Tae spat, looking at them with death eyes.
Before one of them could reply, Tae had strutted off back to his mum and Jungkook.

The woman stood their in shock, with their jaws hanging wide open, and bright red faces.
"Did-did that just happen?" One of them said.
"Y-yes, we just got yelled at by someone 20 years younger, and a million times richer" she said blown away.
They stood there fanning their faces before rushing out the store not wanting the see the ceo anymore.

Jungkook pulled away from Mrs Kim and jumped on Tae. The elder quickly held the younger's thighs and steadied himself. Jungkook dug his head into Tae's neck and sighed in comfort.
"Come on let's go pay for this and then leave" Tae said, taking hold of the basket with the clothes Jungkook picked out, while Mrs Kim grabbed Jungkook's shopping bags.
Tae went to check out holding Jungkook close.
"Oh Mr Kim, it's an honour to meet you" she smiled.
Tae smiled getting out his credit card, giving it to her. Tae rubbed Jungkook's back softly as they waited for her to finish putting the clothes in the bag. Once they were done Tae took the stuff and walked back to his mum.
They were about to walk out the shop, but the store flooded with people, with their phones out taking photos of the ceo.