CHAPTER 19 ✨

Half term had finished and the two were back at work. Everything was normal till one morning.

Tae had told Jungkook the evening before that he would have to leave early in the morning due to a meeting. He asked if Jungkook wanted to go with him but he decided not to and just get the bus. Tae protested but Jungkook said it would be okay and that he's used to getting the bus. So Tae left early morning and left a note for Jungkook on the bedside table, saying that he would see him at work etc. But Jungkook couldn't even get out of bed. He was sick.

Jungkook woke up at 10am feeling sick, he had over slept and felt awful. Jungkook got out of bed and ran to the bathroom. He crouched down next to the toilet and threw up. He started shivering, and sweating, his whole body went limp. He felt so bad that he began crying and slipped into little space. He tried to stand up but he couldn't as he had the impulse to throw up again. The little wailed, as he felt so ill and he couldn't even move.

After a while, Jungkook stood up and ran to get his phone and ran back to the bathroom feeling dizzy and sick again. The little sobbed as he rang his emergency number which was Tae. They decided to do that so it was easy for Jungkook if he needed Tae when in little space, which was now.

He pressed the emergency number and held it up to his ear. The phone rang for a while until it finally went through.
"Hey baby, are you okay?" Tae asked.
"D-daddy koo ish ickie" Jungkook cried out in pain, not liking the feeling.
He had the sudden urge to throw up again and so he quickly moved the phone out of his way and threw up.
"Daddy k-koo wants c-chu" Jungkook sniffed quietly, as his throat was raspy.
"I'm on my way baby, be brave for daddy. Breath for me, and don't shut your eyes until I'm there okay " Tae said as he grabbed his keys and rushing out his office.He ran to his car and sped home on call with Jungkook, telling him that he's okay and that he'll be there soon.

Once he got home he parked his car and ran inside. He took his shoes off quickly and went to the kitchen. He grabbed a water bottle out of the fridge and made his way upstairs to their room. He headed straight to their bathroom, worry washing over him. He opened the door and there Jungkook was, looking extremely pale and weak, shivering, leaning against the wall next to the toilet.
"Baby" Tae called out to the nearly passed out boy.

He quickly went to the boys side and crouched down next to him, gently moving strands of hair out of his face.
"Daddy koo nu feel so good" Jungkook cried holding his stomach in pain.
"I know baby, let's get you in bed"
He lifted the boy up bridal style and carried him to their room. He placed him on the bed, put the covers on him and propped his body up on the head board. Tae went back to the bathroom and grabbed a sick bucket from under the sink. He found some medicine, a flannel, a thermometer and picked up the water he brought upstairs for the boy. He walked back in and sat next to the boy on the bed.
"Baby, if you want the throw up, do it in this okay, you don't need to run and go to the bathroom as it'll make you more tired"
Jungkook nodded weakly.
"Open wide baby" Tae said holding the pills in his hand.
Jungkook opened his mouth and swallowed the pills Tae placed in his mouth.
"Good boy sweetheart" Tae praised, knowing that the younger hates taking medicine.
"Do you want some water"
"Y-yesh pwease"

Tae put the bottle up to his lips and carefully poured water into his mouth. Jungkook swallowed the water, liking the feeling it gave his dry mouth. Once he finished Tae put it on the bed side table, and wiped the boys mouth with a tissue.
"Can daddy cuddle?" Jungkook pleaded.
"Of course baby, can you shuffle forwards for me for a second"
Jungkook shuffled forward and Tae came around the back of him, sitting behind Jungkook. He placed a leg either side of the boy and leant against the head board comfortably.
"Okay lean back baby" Tae commanded.
Jungkook weakly leaned back, finding comfort in Tae's chest. Tae held a flannel to Jungkook's forehead and used the other hand to rake his hair softly.
"Try and sleep, I'll be here when you wake up" Tae told the little.
"T-thank chu daddy" Jungkook tiredly spoke.

Jungkook had slept for 3 hours straight, without any disruptions. As Tae promised, he was still there holding Jungkook close, keeping the flannel on his head to keep his temperature down.

Jungkook started shuffling around and woke up, groaning in pain. He quickly shot up, startling Tae and threw up in the sick bowl. He rubbed the younger's back, and whispered sweet words.
"I feel so ill" Jungkook groaned reaching over to the water and taking a drink.
"D-do you want to move, y-you've been sat there for 3 hours?" Jungkook whispered.
"Okay, do you want to snuggle?" Tae asked moving his legs next to each other and laying down properly.
"Yes please" Jungkook yawned laying down next to Tae, not leaving any space and put his head in the middle on Tae's chest. Tae held the boy close and raked his fingers through his hair again.
Jungkook's eyes started getting heavy again and drifted off to sleep for the second time. Only this time Tae joined him. He shut his eyes tiredly and fell asleep with the younger, falling into a deep sleep.