CHAPTER 44 ✨

It had already been a few weeks since their wedding. During that time, Yoongi and Jimin married, after months of being engaged. It took them so long due to their busy schedules but finally they did and it was beautiful.

Jungkook was at home, while Tae was at work. Jungkook loved being Tae's house husband, he felt so much more comfortable than being out in the open where crazy stalkers can follow him.

It was lunch time and like usual he reached for his phone and called his husband.
"Hey beautiful" Tae called through the phone.
"Hey hubby, have you eaten?" Jungkook quickly asked.
"Not yet, the canteen is too busy" Tae sighed, feeling his stomach rumble.
"Let me bring you some food!" Jungkook said not wanting his husband to starve.
"Are you sure baby? Tae didn't want the boy to walk over on his own.
"Yeah of course, let me just make something and I'll come to your office, I'll be like 20 minutes" Jungkook said walking to the kitchen.
"Okay thank you, you're the best, I love you! Stay safe" Tae smiled happily.
"I will, see you soon, I love you too"
Jungkook ended the call and began making something for his husband. He cooked some Korean fried rice and packed it in a box and placed it in a plastic bag.

He locked the door and walked out of the house, to the building, He skipped happily inside the building and went to the front desk, like usual to ask if his husband was free, just in case. But when he got to the front desk it was a new person.
"I-uhm hi is Mr Kim in his office?" Jungkook squeaked out, looking at the intimidating woman in front of him.
"Who are you?" She grumbled looking at the boy, judging him completely.
"Uhm I-I'm Kim J-Jungkook, I'm m-married to Mr Kim"
"You what? Married? Yeah no I don't believe that for a second! Why would he want to be with you" she laughed making Jungkook look at the floor nervously.
"Now kindly go home, I'll tell him a slut dropped by and that he should watch his back from stalkers"
"I-I'm n-not a s-slut, please let m-me go see h-him" Jungkook mumbled holding his tears.
"What did you just say! You don't work here, I do. So leave" She jumped up from her seat and slammed her hands on the table making Jungkook flinch.

Tears gathered in his eyes and he dropped to the floor as his legs trembled from fear. Everyone looked weirdly and muffled some words, as they recognized Jungkook from both working at the company and also being Tae's wife.
"Get your grubby butt off the floor before a call for security" She screamed walking around the desk and staring down at the boy.
"K-koo wants daddy" Jungkook cried, trembling with fear after being shouted at.
"What are you acting like a fucking bab.."
"Don't finish that sentence!" Tae growled lowly.

Jungkook whipped his head around and saw Taehyung walking over to them.
"How dare you call my wife such names! I can't believe you, you were only hired this morning. I even gave you a note specifically saying to let Kim Jungkook up to my office. Leave, right now! You're fired" Tae spat, glaring straight at the woman.
She stood there with her mouth agape. She was processing her hot boss, well her hot ex boss and the fact she just got yelled at by Mr Kim.
"Well don't just stand there, you're fired!" Tae yelled again, whistling for his security guards to take her away.

Once she was taken away, Tae took a breath to cool down before looking down. He saw his wife wipe his cheeks and stick his bottom lip out. Tae bent down, and cupped Jungkook's cheeks, making the younger look at him.
"It's okay baby, she's gone now" Tae caressed the boys cheek lightly and kissed his forehead.
"Koo ish sowy" Jungkook mumbled softly.
"Don't apologise baby, let's go to the office hm" Tae scooped the younger up holding him securely under his thighs. He picked up the bag which Jungkook had dropped and walked off, stunning many workers.

They got to Taehyung's office and he placed the younger on his desk while he sat on his chair. Jungkook swung his legs gently, holding Tae's hand softly.
"You're so pretty baby" Tae cooed.
"Tank chu daddy" Jungkook blushed.
"Oh daddy eat" Jungkook remembered why he had actually come to the office in the first place.
"I can wait baby, I need to make sure you're fully okay, you're my first priority!"
"Nuu daddy eat, koo ish good" Jungkook smiled brightly showing that he was better.
Tae smiled and complied to his baby. He looked in the bag and opened the box.
"Awhh baby thank you so much" Tae leant over and kissed Jungkook's hand.
Jungkook watched with hopeful eyes, wanting his hubby to like it. Tae moaned when he kept taking mouthfuls of the food. Jungkook had a huge smile displayed on his face, happy that his hubby liked his food. Tae took a spoonful of the rice and pushed it in front of the younger's mouth, forcing to eat some himself.
Jungkook giggled softly and ate the food.

Jungkook was now sitting on Tae's lap comfortably while Tae worked.
"Taetae" Jungkook called out tiredly.
"Yes baby" Tae replied, moving his arms away from his keyboard and held Jungkook's waist.
"Can we go on a date tonight?" Jungkook pleaded.
"Of course, we can go after over finished up with work. Why don't you sleep for a bit?" Tae suggested, hearing the tiredness in the boys voice.
"I think I might just do that" Jungkook giggled breathlessly.

He pecked Tae's lips gently before placing his face into the crook of his neck. Jungkook took in the sweet honey smell and licked his skin gently. Tae had gotten used to the boy licking his neck, in some weird way it was like a comfort for the boy, a coping mechanism even. Taehyung ran his hands gently up and down Jungkook's back making him yawn and fall asleep. Tae carried on working, hoping he could finish early to take Jungkook on a date.