3

"Fuck Lena please, please let me fuck you."

I could not believe what he was saying. His face was all sweaty and hot, his cheeks red and his chest breathing heavy.

"What the hell Eren please stop, you're acting weird!" I tried to push him away, feeling his hard cock between my legs. He fought back, pushing my arms against the bed.

How could no one have woken up yet?!

I didn't want to scream for help. Screaming for help is all I ever did in my life.

I don't want this, I don't want this, no- I don't want this!

I could feel my insides throb while he kept grinding his cock between my legs. "You do want this Lena, I know you do. Look at you're face! You're all red, mouth open, wanting me to lick and kiss you." He grinded once more and a loud moan came out.

"Fuck stop Eren no more-"

I gathered all my strength and pushed him away, his face shocked of what just happened. I jumped of my bed, ran towards the bathroom and turned around quicklu before leaving the room. He was still on his knees, sitting on my bed, looking at his hands.

Regret.

I could see it on his face.

I forgot it, shaked my head and kept running, closing the bathroom door behind me and falling down on my knees. "Omygod." I whispered. "What the hell just happened-" I spoke, unable to breath, still trying to realise what happened.

I felt between my legs, pushing one finger inside and quickly pulling it out.

I'm wet.

This is enough. He always fucks around with me, annoying me and ruining my days, and now he suddenly wants to fuck me. His eyes we're hungry, but I could only see sadness when I ran away and gave him one more look. He was sad. Empty.

I washed my face and slept in the bathroom the rest of the night. The next day I woke up, tried to ignore what happened last night and went back to my own bed. Eren wasn't there so I quickly put on my clothes, covering as much skin as I could. There we're a few blue marks from where Eren held me last night. My throath was sore.

"Lena."

I immediately recognized his voice.

Eren.

I turned around slowly, facing him.

He looked sad, worried. He took a step towards me but I flinched, so he kept his distance. "I'm sorry for what I did last night." I checked him from top to toe, not getting why he would do that.

"I'm sorry Lena."

"-are you?"

His eyes widened and his mouth parted. "Yes I am."

"Why Eren. You hate me, you said it last night, I annoy you, right?!" I was angry and could not contain my voice. "Yes, I hate you." I can't believe he could even say that right now.

He grabbed my hand. "Come with me," he snapped, yanking me roughly from where I stood and dragging me to an empty room. He pushed me against the wall, his face close to mine and put one of his legs in between mine. He tightened his jaw. "I hate you, I fucking hate you!"

"Eren please sto-" He slammed his hand next to my head, ripping against my ear and against the wall, it made me flinch and I cried out of pain. "Stop please Lena, stop fucking begging!" He shouted.

He leaned in closely, pressing his body against mine. "Your drive me insane."

I hated the way my body heated up under his dominance.

Even though my body heated up I didn't want this. He saw me as a plaything, nothing more. My blood was boiling and he made me so angry. I don't understand what he wants, he tried to fuck me last night, looked worried, apoligized the next morning, and now he's hurting me again and screaming he hates me.

What does he want!?

"Fine." I snapped. I shoved him onto tne floor and climbed on top of him.

"Lena?" He asked, lightly placing a hand on my hip. I was rough, hard, like he did to me last night. I placed a hand behind is neck and pulled him up to me, crashing my lips onto his. I could feel him shuffle back against the floor and his entire body stiffen. I did not slow down, I didn't give him time to adjust. I grinded against his hips, his lip were shaking but I let my own tongue lick down to his neck, and I sucked. Hard.

"You-" he sighed, but was cut off by his own moan. Good. Fucking good.

"Lena you- ah"

"Shut up." I said. "This is what you wanted right?"

He was acting so differently all of a sudden with me forcing him instead of the other way around.

"I want it to mean something." He said in between his moans.

I immediately stopped. What?

"What the fuck do you mean with that!?" I couldn't think. My mind was going blank and crazy. He wants it to mean something? "How the hell could you that?! From the beginning, yesterday, you kissed me, wanted to fuck me and hurt me, you've always hurted me. Since when did this mean anything?!" I was going crazy.

All he did was watch me, looking me straight into the eyes while my tears rolled down my cheeks and fell on his cheeks. All he did was watch and let me speak.

"From that first kiss, it's all been a fucking game!"

He just stared back.

"You, you, oh my god." I crawled off of him and ran to the door.
"Lena please wait," he begged, running after me.

I walked to the end of the hall with still tears streaming down my face. I saw another empty room, ran into it and slammed the door before Eren could come in.

"Lena open up please!" He yelled, banging on the door.

I ignored him and tried to find a way out, but there was none. Why did I edn up in a fucking empty room with no windows?!

"Back off." I warned.

"No please," he begged. He was acting so differently, like he was sorry. Why? He confuses me so so much.

"Back away Eren, get away from the door."

"Lena."

I swung the door open anyway and ran past him, making a run for the back door, but he reached me first, tackling me to the floor. "Stop, stop!" I cried trying to kick him off. He pinned my wrists to the dirty grass and satop my thighs.

"Listen please!" He shouted, his big green eyes staring straight at me.

"Get off!" I screamed.

"Stop Lena!" He said, tightening his grip around my wrists. He's strong.

"You're hurting me!" I begged.

"You're killing me!" He shouted. I began crying.

"Let me go please Eren.."

"I like you." He said.

All I could do was stare at him, realizing what he just said, feeling his grip around my wrists loosen and feeling my tears streaming down my face.