4

All I could feel were tears streaming down my face and tickling behind my ears. I was confused, angry, empty. He wanted it to mean something. I stopped crying and looked him right in his eyes. His eyes were big, full of concern, worried and sad. I just realized something, I have never seen Eren cry, what would it look like... I wonder.

"Eren. How could any of this mean something?"

I was serious and strict.

"How could any of this mean something. This is all bullshit. You are bullshit. Look at what you are doing now, forcing me onto the ground. Hurting me."

His expression changed immediately.

"I'm sorry. Ofcourse. I'll let you go."

Finally.

I was about to get up but he pushed me down.

"-I'll let you go, if you sleep with me. Tonight."

What the hell?

"Fuck off Eren I'm serious. It's not funny anymore." I tried to get up again, when he suddenly pushed me onto the ground again. "Yeah, and I'm serious too." He held me tightly, one hand around my left wrist, and his other hand going up my hip towards my side. I felt my body flinch. His hand was warm and I could feel the heat from his hands going straight down between my legs. Why did my body heat up under his dominance?

"Sleep with me tonight Lena."

I gave him a confused look, not knowing what to say. I tried to say something though. I opened my mouth, but nothing came out. Eren gave me a naughty look. "Hmm, that's a yes then." He suddenly grabbed my throath, and I felt my insides squeeze. "You always say that you don't want me Lena. That I disgust you-" His other hand went straight inside my underwear. "But when I touch you like this-" his hand got tighter around my throath. "Then why are you soaking wet?"

"Ah- no-" I moaned quietly, trying to keep it in.

"Fuck yes Lena. I know you want me. We both know it." And with that he left me on the grass outside, my legs shaking and my insides craving for his hands.

We had training for the next few hours, but all I could think of was what happened earlier this morning. I could not concentrate at all. I looked of to Eren, who was training on the other side of the field. It looked like he had fun. How could he act like nothing happened? Ever since he left me behind there I could not turn back to normal. I was horny and desperate for his touch. I was disgusted of myself. Why did I get horny under his dominance? I hated him, he annoyed me. But still, even his presence made me nervous.

I could not get back to normal at all. "Hey, Historia, can you tell the others that I'm feeling sick? I'm leaving, I'll be back tomorrow." She nodded and wished me well. I went back to our beds and grabbed one towel and a hairbrush. I always brushed my hear under the shower instead of after. Once I was underneath the shower, I tried to calm my mind and tried to listen to the hot water streaming down my naked body, but all I could hear and see was Eren.

"Eren..."

I started touching myself. I held one boob softly, pinching my nipples. "Ah...-"

Fuck.

Was I really going to masturbate to the thought of him? I went down my belly, slowly touching myself. "Eren...." I wanted him. I desperately wanted him. I wanted everything of him. I wanted to feel his neck, his shoulders, his back muscles, his ass, his lips, his tongue.

His cock.

I wanted it all. I touched my clitoris, going from slow to making rough circles. I could not contain my moans. I sticked two fingers inside and all I could imagine was his cock, ramming me hard. I imaged Eren standing next to me, holding one leg up, perfectly showing my pussy, his fingers inside it, and with that thought, I had the biggest orgasm I ever had.

"Eren, Eren I-... I'm gonna cum!"

I came and fell down my knees.

"Fuck...."

After I finished I finished washing myself and put back on my clothes. It was already late, and the other already had dinner. While I was finishing up I remembered something.

"Sleep with me tonight Lena."

Is it really going to happen?

I did came to the tought of Eren fingering me.

I'm going to do it, just once.. to get rid of him.

But did I really want to get rid of him?

I opened the door, and there he was, Eren, standing right in front of me, the same dirty and horny smirk.

"And Lena, how ya feeling?" He winked and looked at my croch.

He knew.