Part 48

*Did not reread* have fun

Author p.o.v

It's been 3 months since anyone had seen Qway, Brooklyn, and the kids. They still called to check up on everybody here and there but they always did it off a burner phone so no one could track their location

When Qway and Brooklyn ran away, Qway made sure to find a place for Crystal and Man man. He didn't want to be away from any of his kids. Although Crystal does not know where Qway lives.

Brooklyn found her peace with Qway so that it wouldn't affect the kids in anyway.

Brooklyn wants to be just friends because of all her hurt, while Qway still wants his fiancé back because he can't see his life without her.

As for Ray, nobody knows about his son Reign but Maya. Ray was able to get to know Reign and they have the best relationship. Reign is a split image of Ray and acts just like him to.

Maya learned to accept the fact that Ray's first child isn't with her. At first it made her feel a certain way, but she handled it by building a bond with Reign too. She learned to love him as much as she loved Ray.

Ray is still iffy about Genesis. He knows she's hiding something. She tends to always as him for money but never tells him why. He still gives her the money just because he doesn't mind.

He just doesn't know what it is. He plans on confronting her but every time he's about to she leaves in a hurry.

As for Dee, he's been going to rehab to learn how to walk again. He's been making progress every lesson.

Even though he's making progress he still feels like he's not because it's been 3 months. Due to how bad he got hurt in the accident, it should take him a year and some months to learn how to walk.

Because of how long he's went without walking his brain needs to learn how to send signals to he legs to do what he wants again.

Ja'lyssa and Seven are still in a healthy strong relationship. Nobody hears from Ja'lyssa other than Brooklyn and Laila. As before she wants no part of Brenda.

Ja'lyssa is finally 8 months pregnant and found out she's having a baby boy. She took this whole pregnancy as time to find her peace, and that's what she has been doing.

And lastly, Braylon started acting up in school after Brooklyn and the kids left. Braylon always been smart he knows that she left to be safe, but he just didn't understand why she didn't tell him bye.

It made him mad. Brooklyn always promised him that she would never leave him and she did just that.

She had broke one of their biggest promise, and Braylon held that against her. He knew she was the only person that understood him other than Aj.

Ray p.o.v

"Come on Rei" I told Reign

I took him to the park because I didn't want us stay in the house all day

He got up from tying his shoes and ran towards me.

"Don't rush me" He looked at me side ways

This lil boy is bad as shit. I don't know how his Genesis put up with him.

"I'll beat yo lil ass jit" I bucked at him causing him to jump

"Fuck you" He came punching me playfully causing me to pick him up and flip him in my arms

I started tickling him as I watched him bust out into a laugh fit

"Ok ok that's enough" He said in between his laugh

"And stop all that cussing" I hit his head

"But you said I could" He crossed his arms

"Yeah but not at me" I told him

"Linebacker looking ass" He mumbled walking to the slide

I shook my head at his bluntness. Why did God make this lil boy just like me

I watched as he slid down the slide and ran to all the other stuff

I felt a pair of eyes on me. I turned and saw a light skin dude. He looked familiar but I couldn't put my mind to it

I walked towards him because i didn't like the way he was sizing my shit.

"Everything good foe" I asked keeping a distance

He mugged me backing away

"Yeah" He said pulling his pants up walking away

Pussy ass niggas

My gut was telling me to leave the park so that's what I'm going to do

"Come on son" I grabbed his hand

"But we just got here" He whined

"We bout go eat instead" I told him unlocking the door

"Ok" He cheesed

150+ votes I know this is short but it's a little update

150+ votes
I know this is short but it's a little update

I know my updates been slow so I'mma just tell y'all what I can.

My mental health isn't the best right now so I've been working on myself mentally.

I will try to update more often but for now I'm not going to be as consistent as I used to.

But once I am done working on myself I'll try to update three times a week.

This writing shit be hard.