chapter 3 "Your fiancee?"

Eva's POV.

You are my mommy.

She said those words and my eyes filled with love for her. It was unexpected that I would love his child or she would love me but sometimes things didn't happen as you think. I don't want this marriage but I am not this cruel to be harsh to this angel.

Maybe this isn't very bad!!

I don't know !!

I was in my thoughts when I felt her moving a little in her sleep. I looked down at the sleeping angel. I smile when I remember her order to her father.

-Flashback-

"Mommy I am sleepy," she said with a pout. I smiled at her and then took her in my arms.

"Let me call Lily then you can go and sleep ok"

I said to her and turned towards the door but then I felt her grabbing my hand. I turned towards her and was about to ask but she said first.

"Mommy I want to sleep with you"

she said with a pleasing tone and with a puppy face.
Aww...

How can I refuse her!!

My adorable baby...

I picked her up and kissed her cheek then said

"Ok... but first we have to get permission from your father "

I said to her and her eyes twinkled and she nodded. We went downstairs to find my mom and Lily talking.

"Lily ... Isa will stay with me tonight. Is it ok with Mr. Knight"

I ask her. She looked at me with hesitation but then looked at Isa who was nodding her head.

"Let me ask Mr.Knight first"

she said and took her phone to call him.
I nodded at her.

She called Mr knight and then she talked. I was looking at her to know what they were talking about. He asked for something and she gave the phone to Isa. She took the phone and said

"Papa I will stay with Mommy tonight ok"

she ordered and I bit my lips. Then again he said something she nodded in response like he was standing in front of her.
"Yes, my mommy"

she said with a smile and then blew me a kiss. I smiled at her and returned her the kiss.

"No...no I love you also"

she said in urgency like she was convincing him. And then blow him a kiss also. Like he was in front of her.