chapter 57"How dare you touch my Wife"

300k+ reads...congratulations 🎉
And I know I am late!
Sorry Because of that.!!

Enjoy ❤

Eva's Pov

Shutting the door softy I walk downstairs only to see my only daughter playing in between a mess. Her toys were shattered and so was the flowers she got for her father.

It's been 1 week of him coming home again after 2 weeks. As per doctor he was highly suggested to have pure bed rest for atleast 2 weeks. His head injury was a serious case.

From the time we come back Isa like a daddy's little girl wasn't leaving his side and was so attentive like she wasn't just 3 years old.

And God bless this little one she bring fresh flowers for her father everyday which she herself pluck.

Her father can't be more happier. He always smile around her. But I can't say the same thing about me here.

I don't know how but we are again to Strangers here. Basically roommate strangers. And that's because we don't talk.

I don't talk.

My self respect was too hurt by his words that I can't find myself talking to him like everything was normal when it wasn't! But my bad! My love for him is also soo much that I can't stop myself from worrying about him.

It's complicated

I try to stay away but again I can't see him in pain. His words still rings in my ear. How the way he just declared our 6 month old pure relationship a deal.

I was hurt to my core!

I shoot my head as I felt tears filling my eyes. I was hurt, sad , alone, betrayed. My own mother sold me and the one I love brought me.

It hurts!

"Sweetheart let's go to sleep"

I said to Isa who was now chewing on her toy duck. She looked at me and smiled nodding her head. I smiled while carried her in our room.

After he come back I can't just let myself be alone with him. Not when he was always looking at me with Strange emotions. All day I try to avoid looking at her while doing his works but at night I have to face him. I can't just leave him on himself at all night.

And that why I thought why not make Isa sleep in between.

I opened the door softy only to see him sleeping. His medicines are making him sleep more the usual.

Putting Isa on the bed I checked him for one last time and climbed on the bed. My daughter kissed her father's cheeks and turned to me. Putting her head on my chest she closed her eyes.

And now I know from where she got this habit.

Closing my eyes I tried to sleep. My heart ache at the thought of us like this. My family was destroyed by him in just a minute for a small misunderstanding.

He broke us!

.
.
.
.
.
.

Author's POV

As soon as Eva closed her eyes Alexander opened his. He looked at his two beautifulwoman's. They both slept while he was wide awake. He already know she will bring Isa tonight too.

He wanted to talk to her. Her words from hospital still hurts. He still feels the heaviness and sadness from her voice. Her tear filled eyes haunt him.

He never wanted her to cry! But what a irony he was the only reason for her cry!