chapter 24(Alex POV, part-4)"I am your Damm husband..!!"

Alex POV

Getting inside the car I was ready to call it a day. I was tired and hungry so much to that I just want to eat and sleep peacefully on my personal pillow.

My wife's chest

As soon as this thought come to my mind I shifted uncomfortably. My mind went to the time when I was watching her boobs I front of me. When I was slightly touching it. And truth to be said I want to again.

God! I am behaving like a desperate fool...!

But this isn't wrong to behave like a desperate man for your wife....is it?

With a sudden jerk I come out of my thoughts and looked outside to see we were entering inside the property. The car honk for two time indicating I was here. Once the car was infront of the gate. I walk out and straight went inside. I know till now Isa will be running toward the gate to get me and as soon as I opened the gate she jumped on me.

I catched her and twirled her around. As always she giggling making me feel proud but today she look extra happy. She happily clapped her hand and rhe said.

"Papa mummy made dinner today"

Even in her baby voice and broken pronunciation I understood and I was shocked to be said. I didn't expected her to cook but now a day everything is happening unexpected.

But before I can ponder much on it my babygirl said something that made me look at her in shock and with smrik.

"To make you happppyyy" I know I better don't believe on her words fully and react according to it but I can't help but just play along.

"Really?" I asked being truly surprised and looked at my wife who was looking down battling with her fingers.

"You cooked today?" I asked to conform to which she nooded meekly.

"To make me happy" I played along. Seeing her looking nervous and shy to look at me I know Isa misunderstood things but who cares..!

I got a right opportunity to teaes my already shy and nervous wife.

Smriking I took a step ahead and then said.
"Then you deserve a reward wife"

I don't know why but my voice come extra husky and dark which made her look up at me but I look away toward my daughter. She giggled hearing me. I give reward to Bella to when she complete her drawing correctly but her gifts is very much decent and innocent infront of what coming to my mind for my wife as gift.

"Serve the dinner WIFE I'll be back in a minute " saying this I went back. I saw her eyes were showing disbelief but........

Don't worry you will believe once you receive it.

Smriking at my own thoughts I went inside our room and changed. Somewhere I was excited to taste her hand made food but I don't want to show it. But my actions were telling it or screaming that I am excited. I did all my work so faslty and I was sitting on the table waiting for the dinner like a hungry man.

Just them Bella come, and sit beside me. She started telling how her Mommy did all the work alone and how she went me to be happy.when I asked who said her this she said and that too on whisper-Maria aunty..!

She giggles after saying this, and just then Eva entered. She sat and Bella got to her lap. She put her head on her chest and nuzzled making me smile.

She got this habit from me...

She started to serve without asking or saying anything. I kept looking at her.

Didn't look like a perfect family..?