①⑧ ᴇꜱᴄᴀᴘɪɴɢ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ

"You want me to be the bad guy? Fine, now I'm the bad guy.." he whispered to himself, slowly approaching Shoto with an enraged frown on his face.

~Δ~

Oh and I finished AOT in like 3 days lol, nEw ReCoRd!! Anyways, I drew a new pic for todo. I think he looks cute <3.

The two guards walked alongside (Name) as he was preparing for his doom. They were passing through the corridor along the prison, prison cells lining on each side with the head guard a few feet in front of them.

As (Name) was staring at the ground contemplating his next decisions his eyes caught sight of the ever so familiar set of twins resting near one of the cell doors.

He furrowed his eyebrows angrily, gritting his teeth before giving the guard on his left a hard shove on the shoulder. The guard on his right about to stop him, before receiving a strong headbutt to the face.

The chains of his handcuffs were loose enough so he jumped, and mid-fight brought his cuffed hands under his feet, going from behind his back to the front of his chest.

He grabbed Tetsuo's collar and slammed his body against the prison cell. "How did you know about him?!" he yelled at the other's face, his piercing (Eye Color) eyes staring at the twin with anger and rage. "Tell me now!" he continued, pulling the other's collar further towards him.

"I-it wasn't us!" Tetsuo exclaimed, fright swirling in his eyes. "It was the old man!" he continued, "Old man..?" (Name) whispered to himself, loosening his grip on the collar as his eyes shifted downward in thought.

A flash of realization caught his eyes, before the guards from earlier slammed his head onto the cell, a low groan of pain pushed its way out of (Name)'s lips. They pulled him back onto the middle of the corridor, hands tightly gripping his arms as he continued to struggle against them.

"NO! WAIT!" he screamed trying to get out of their grasp as a third guard came to assist the others. "YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND! HE'S IN TROUBLE!" the guards payed no mind to his loud screams of protest, tightening their grip as (Name) struggled to free himself, making the guards forcefully pushed out of the corridor.

The head guard in front of them opened the door to reveal a short second corridor. (Name) tried shoving the guards again, but failed as the two moved their grip on his arms to his shoulders with one of their hands placed firmly around (Name)'s nape, making it very difficult to escape again.

He stopped struggling for a bit to catch his breath, his nervous eyes glancing to the right to catch the sight of a small familiar ceramic unicorn placed on a built-in shelf in a wall. (Name) looked back in front of him, 'Where did I see that before? And why is it placed in a prison?' he thought to himself.

As the head guard was about to walk into the executioner room, the door slammed shut in front of him with the two doors in the middle and at the back following its lead.

"What's this?" the head guard asked, turning his gaze onto the chained man, before turning back to the first door and slamming his fist onto it. "Open up!" he exclaimed, stopping his fist as he saw the small barred sliding window open to reveal.... Giran?

"What's the password?" the quickly asked before sliding the window shut. "What?" the head guard asked in confusion, staring as the window opened again. "Nope!" he replied, closing the window shut again.

"OPEN THIS DOOR!" the head guard demanded in frustration, glaring at the old grey haired man as he opened the window again. "It's not even close!" he slurred out a reply, closing the window again.