② ʀᴀᴘᴜɴᴢᴇʟ?

"Who are you?" the (Hair Color) male looked up, only to see a familiar heterochromic male with beautiful long hair standing to his right.

~Δ~

"What are you doing in my tower?" the half and half spoke, "Uh first, why don't you tell me who you are and where I am?" the confused male answered. "I asked first, did you forget what just happened? Or did I hit you that hard?" the half and half said while throwing his trusty frying pan in the air then catching it.

The male was very much confused but still answered nonetheless, "My name is (Name) (Last Name), now answer my question". The stoic male was reluctant to trust someone from the outside world, but his gut trusted the man, so he answered. "My name is Shoto, you're currently in me and my old man's tower" as he was speaking a red chameleon climbed onto his shoulder, "And this is Takashi, my friend and pet chameleon." he added.

"If you don't mind me asking, what happened earlier? And why am I tied to a chair? Why is your hair so long? I almost mistook you for a woman." he asked hoping to finally have his questions answered. "Guess I did hit you hard, you don't remember anything, thief." Shoto rolled his eyes, "You were being chased by hooligans and were probably either coming here for refuge, or to steal something of mine." he answered, touching his long hair.

"Wait, hold up, I'm no thief!" (Name) exclaimed, clearly offended, "Well this beautiful crown definitely doesn't belong to a hooligan like you" Shoto said, picking up the crown. This scene was very strange, yet somewhat familiar to the proclaimed thief. "Could you please pass me my book? I promise I won't steal anything! I just need to look at my book." he pleaded, the book brought him here so it must have answers, right? 

"And how do I know you won't steal anything? Like my hair?" Shoto questioned, still doubtful. "I promise! You can even keep me tied up! And why would I steal someone's hair? You said I'm a thief not a creep!" (Name) exclaimed, even more offended now 'Why would he think he'd steal his hair? I mean its not magical right? Pft.. who does he think he is? Rapunzel?'. Shoto was shocked, 'So, he doesn't know about my hair?' Shoto thought. 

"Fine, here's your book" Shoto handed it to him, the man didn't look harmful but Shoto still kept his guard up, like his father told him to. (Name) quickly held the book and turned to the page where the instructions were written, 'Was that why there was a page specifically for instructions?' he thought. On the said page new words were written that he hadn't seen before『ʙʏ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ɪ'ᴍ ɢᴜᴇꜱꜱɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴍᴇᴛ 𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚘, ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴜꜱᴛ ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴀᴠᴇ ʜɪᴍ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇꜱᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇꜱ. ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪꜱʜ ᴛᴏ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴍʏꜱᴛᴇʀɪᴏᴜꜱ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴜꜱᴛ ꜰɪɴɪꜱʜ ᴛʜɪꜱ ʙᴏᴏᴋ. ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀ ᴏɴ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴘᴀɢᴇ, ꜰᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ᴍʏ ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜꜱ ɪɴꜱᴛʀᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴘʀᴏᴄᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ. ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ᴛʀᴀᴠᴇʀꜱɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜɪꜱ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ꜱᴀᴠᴇᴅ ᴡɪʟʟ ꜰᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ. ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴀʟʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴋɪɴᴅɴᴇꜱꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇQᴜᴀʟ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ, ᴏᴛʜᴇʀᴡɪꜱᴇ 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗. ᴏɴᴄᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴛɪʀᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ, ᴀ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴜɴʟᴏᴄᴋ, ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴠᴇʀʏ ʙɪɢ ᴅᴇꜱᴄɪꜱɪᴏɴꜱ. ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʟᴘ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ, ɪ'ʟʟ ɢɪᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀ ꜱᴍᴀʟʟ ʜɪɴᴛ ᴏɴ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ꜰɪɴɪꜱʜ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏɴᴇ!』then in bigger text it read『𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚁 𝙷𝙴𝙰𝚁𝙳 𝙾𝙵 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚂𝚃𝙾𝚁𝚈 𝙾𝙵 𝚁𝙰𝙿𝚄𝙽𝚉𝙴𝙻?』as (Name) was processing all the information, holding a shocked expression on his face, Shoto decided to speak up and break the long silence.

"Are you just gonna sit there and finish that whole book?" Shoto asked while he sneakily hid the crown for his upcoming plan, which he silently talked about with Takashi while the (Hair Color) haired male was distracted. "Oh! Sorry Shoto! I've done a little reading and I think I finally understand the situation" he replied, still shaken from the discovery of the situation he got himself in, all because he was too bored. 'I mean I might as well follow this mysterious person, if its the only way to get back home. Its like I'm in one of those weird Wattpad fanfics.' he shuddered at the thought. "Well from how expensive-looking the crown is, I believe they've already started hanging wanted signs for you." Shoto said with a small smirk.

'Ah, right I'm guessing I'm Flynn Rider in this story. Wait didn't he almost drown and got stabbed?!' his eyes widened at the realization, very displeased with the thought of possibly dying because of a fictional character from a Disney movie. "Well since you probably want your crown back, let's make a deal" Shoto said, knowing the thief would want his satchel back.

"What kind of deal?" (Name) still asked, even though he knew what Shoto wanted, having read the description of this man and being forced to watch Rapunzel countless times with his parents and little sibling(s). Shoto pulled back a curtain to reveal a beautiful hand-painted painting on the wall showing a portrait of Shoto gazing at the lanterns, "I'll give you back your satchel, if you take me to see the floating lights.".