①② ᴀᴋᴀʀɪ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀʟᴀᴄᴇ ʜᴏʀꜱᴇ

"Father knows best!" he exclaimed, reaching his arms out, fire surrounding him. He turned around, and as soon as the fire and smoke cleared, he disappeared.

~Δ~

Shoto just stared at the path, as the smoke cleared, before glancing back at the items in his hands. "So, can I ask you something?" (Name) asked while walking back towards their camp, startling Shoto. "After you sang your song, is there any chance that my deepest wish would come true?" (Name) questioned, as he arrived, branches of trees in his hand for the fire.

He noticed Shoto's nervousness, even with his back turned towards him. "Hey, you ok?" he asked, "Yeah, just lost in my thoughts." Shoto answered, turning around and facing (Name). He glanced behind, him towards a tree stump, where he secretly hid the satchel.

(Name) wasn't truly convinced, but  went along with it. "Because here's the thing, I actually don't even know my deepest desire. But then again, you said the effects would leave after a week, so I guess its fine." he rambled on, adding the wood to the fire.

~Δ~

From afar, Enji and the twins were staring at the two, hidden behind a bush. Tetsuo and Teruo were about the walk towards the duo, before being stopped. "Patience." Enji stated, gripping Tetsuo shoulder. "All good things come, to those who wait." he continued, a sadistic smirk present on his face.

~Δ~

It was around morning now, (Name) was laying his head on a rock, while snoring softly. That was until a droplet hit his face making him stir in his sleep slightly, but (Name) being the lazy ass he was continued to sleep. That was 'til another droplet hit his face, forcing him awake.

He tiredly glanced above him, only to see a very mad, panting Akari who was soaked in water. "Well, I hope you had a good bath." (Name) said, trying to fall back asleep. "AAAHHHHHH!!!!!" a sudden scream cut through the air, jolting Shoto awake, surprising Takashi as well who was right next to him.

Shoto just stared at the odd sight infront of him, (Name) was being dragged by a white horse biting his boot. "No, put me down! Stop it! No!" he yelled, Shoto quickly ran up to the two and grabbed both of (Name)'s arms, trying to pull him away from the palace horse.

"Let me go!" (Name) yelled, as Shoto was trying to pull him. "Give me him" Shoto said, grunting in between his words, as he was now, basically,  playing tug of war with a horse. Akari shook his head, neighing, as he continued to pull at (Name)'s boot. They both were pulling at each of (Name)'s limbs, with a few groans of pain from him along the way.

Abruptly, after a couple more pulls, (Name)'s boot was pulled off, making him land on top of Shoto. Akari stared at the boot in his mouth, shaking his head, before looking straight at the two, charging at them, boot still in his mouth.

Shoto blushed at the position they were in, before rolling them over, and stopping Akari. "Whoa.." Shoto yelled, running in front of the horse, effectively stopping him, "Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!" he yelled blocking the palace horse, as he tried to get to (Name). "Easy, boy. Easy! Settle down." he yelled again, continuing to block Akari, as he whinnied in protest. "Easy, boy. Easy.." he whispered, calming the horse down.

"That's it!" he happily praised. Akari looked towards the top of Shoto's head, spotting a red chameleon, doing the 'calm down' motion with both his small hands, a bored expression on his face. Akari stared at the red blob on top of the males's head before he stopped his staring. "Now, sit." Shoto instructed.

Akari nickered in complaint, bending his knees, but not fully sitting. "Sit." Shoto instructed, making the horse let out a sound of defeat, sitting properly, his head slumped downwards. "What?" (Name) whispered, he watched as Shoto was instructing a horse using dog commands, and they were working!

"Now, drop the boot." he instructed, pointing his index finger down. Akari glared at Shoto, nickering again in complaint. "Drop it." he tried again, and after a few seconds of waiting, Akari let go of the boot, still semi-glaring at the half and half in front of him.

"Aww.. You're such a good boy!" Shoto praised, rubbing Akari's nose affectionately. "Yes you are!" he continued, a smile appearing on the palace horse's face, as he wagged his tail. Shoto chuckled at his dog-like personality, before saying "You all tired from chasing this bad man all over the place?" he cooed, using his 'baby voice'. The white horse nodded, his ears slightly going down, as he made a pitiful expression.

"Excuse me?" (Name) asked in the background, clearly offended. "Nobody appreciates you, do they?" Shoto asked hugging the white horse. Akari nickered in response, watching as Shoto continued to baby him. "Do they?" he asked again, the palace horse nickering in response, snuggling his head against Shoto's hair.

"Oh come on, he's a bad horse!" (Name) exclaimed, feeling semi-jealous about Shoto hugging Akari. "Oh, he's nothing but a big sweetheart!" Shoto replied, continuing to rub Akari's nose, making him neigh happily, rubbing his face against Shoto's.

"Isn't that right?" Shoto asked, scratching the bottom of the happy horse's neck. Akari lifted his head up at the pleasurable feeling of getting his chin scratched, revealing red and white sun on the straps of his saddle, located on his chest. His name engraved right below it.

"Akari.." Shoto continued, scratching the white horse behind his ears, making him neigh happily, while shaking his tail and hooves. "You've got to be kidding me.." (Name) said, staring at the scene in front of him. Akari stopped his joyful dog-like actions and proceeded to glare at the (Hair Color) haired male, being reminded of his unwelcomed presence.

"Look, today is kinda the biggest day of my life." Shoto stated catching Akari's attention, "And the thing is, I need you to not get him arrested." he explained to the palace horse, backing away from the horse and pulling (Name) up.

Akari huffed in disapproval, glaring at the thief in front of him, eyes squinted and ears leaning back. "Just for 24 hours, and then you can chase each other to your hearts content." Shoto continued, pulling (Name) closer to Akari. "Okay?" he finished, watching as the two glared daggers at each other, having a mini battle in their heads.

(Name) sighed defeatedly, raising his hand out for a handshake. Akari stared at the hand, before turning his head away. "And its also my birthday." Shoto added on. Akari nickered, looking away, feeling Shoto's hopeful expression on the back of his head. After a few seconds of the staring, he gave up, letting out his own horse-like sigh of defeat.

He raised his hoof up, making (Name) shake it. Both glaring at each other, pouts present on their faces. Shoto looked at them as they stared each other down, a content sigh escaping his lips.