Chapter 2

Oh read this first the characters are not 15 they're about 17-18

Last chapter : "Sorry we came as fast as we can" I saw my papa and maman panting. What is going on?

No one's POV

Marinette was so confused .was she in trouble? . Was there another lie coming out of Lie-la's mouth? "ah please sit down" "Marinette we have to tell you something. Next week is your coronation..." "WHAT????" she was sooooooooooo shocked. Yes, she was aware that she was the princess of china but isn't it bit too fast for her? "maman!! I'm still 17" "And you'll turn 18 in two days. And we are inviting your whole class" "My whole class?!?! ohnononono. What will everyone think of me. They'll be so disaponted." "And you'll have to marry someone too. You can tell your closest friends if you like" Closest friends? Thats it "thankyou maman I'll tell Chloe nino and Adrien!!!" "good Idea sweetheart" "marinette you can go back to your class now" "thankyou mr damocles" Mari rushed back to class.

Mari's POV

I rushed back happily to class. I opened the door and sit at my table next to Chloe. She smiled at me I smiled back, I wrote a note to her 'Can I talk to u at lunch?' she nodded. then I write a note to Nino and Adrien, They both nodded

--le magical time skip to lunch--

Adrien's POV

We were waiting for mari until we see her. "hey mari what is it that you want to talk about?" I asked "we can't talked here" then she took us to an alley way."okay what I'm about to tell you is a big secret you can't tell ANYONE ok?" "sure" She took a deep breath "I'm the princess of china and our class is invited to my corotion and chloe would you like to be my lady-in-waiting?" Chloe looked very shocked, She giggled at her reaction "DO I, oh heck yes" Me and Nino was still shocked "Adrien? Nino?" "huh oh um cool dudette" Nino said "y-yea thats pretty cool" she smiled at us, oh that smile is so beautiful -why did I just think about her like that I don't have a crush on her...Do I?

chloe's POV

I'm sooo excited. My bestie is a princess!!! "oh and our classmates will be in the economy class and we are in first class" And we're in first class too! could this day get any better. The bell rang and we went back to class.

No one's POV

ms. Bustier came in too the class and said "ok settle down class I have ann anoucement to make. The china royal family invited us to come to their daughters coronation!" Everyone was very excited "we will leave next week so get ready and pack your stuff" She said and left the classroom. Everone was talking about the trip and ofcourse the liar can't seem to shut her mouth. "*Gasps*I can't believe she invited us. oh what a very good friend" "YOU'RE FRIENDS WITH THE PRINCESS???!!!"Alya said "ofcourse I am we are like this*crosses her fingers*" 

Mari's POV

Ugh she's lying again. "geez Mari I didn't know that you were friends with her*giggles*"Chloe said. I groan "I'll be friends with her on the day she stops lying" "should we expose her?" She asked and I smirk "Let's wait until the coronation THEN we expose her" Chloe smirk and told the boys. we smirked evily and made a group chat :D 

Da group chat <(^3^)>

Nino: Hey Dude and dudettes

Adrien: Hey Nino :p

                                                                                             what's with the emoji? : Mari

                                                                                                            He's going mad : Chlo

Then the teacher came in and we hid our phones.

--another magical time skip to the end of da class--

Adrien's POV

I'm so excited but I have to ask my father first. I saw my black limo and hoped in it. I greeted gorilla, Then I was thinking about marinette. What would she look like with her hair down? she would be so beautiful....*sigh* I arrived at the mansion. I walked in straight to my fathers office and I knocked (Gabriel is not hawky)"come in" my father said. I came in and closed the door behind me. "what is it Adrien?" "Father my class is invited to china to see the princesses coronation next week. Can I go? please?" "ofcourse adrien go and pack your stuff I'll clear your schedule for next week" " thankyou father" I ran to hug him. He hug me back. I went up to my room to pack my stuff. when I was half way done I heard a knock at my door"come in" I saw nathalie come in with some suites "your father has prepared your suites you cam pick anyone you like" "thankyou nathalie, please say thanks to my father" "will do" she said and left. It's going to be a very exciting trip.

_____________________________________

Yayyyyy u can comment ideas too :D 819 words ( doesn't count this)