Chapter 4

Last chapter : "I want to inform you that adrien, chloe and nino are coming with me in first class and also will stay at my palace but we will come to the hotel so no one will suspect us and I want you to say that we went to visit my family, is that ok?""ofcourse marinette"

--Da day of da trip--

Mari's POV

Okay, today is the day. We are going to china! I'm going to see my palace once again. I woke up early cause I'm too excited.(obviously me lmao) I went to the bathroom, got a shower, brushed my teeth and I washed my face. I got dressed, I wore a white dress with flower patterns. It's a bit longer than my knee. I decided to braid my hair and tie it in a high pony tail. "Tikki? let's go" "comming Mari" I went down stairs to greeted my parents "goodbye maman papa" "bye honey have a nice trip"

I walked out of the door to see my limo waiting for me. it was a black limo with golg strands and a golden crown. Inside was cream colour. there is a TV, two speakers and a microphone. There is also a bar with different foods and drinks. I sat down and told the driver "to the bourgeois hotel" the driver nodded and started to drive. I looked out of the window to see the view. The sky was a combination of indigo and blue. When I arrived at the hotel, I saw Chloe waiting for me. I called her name to get her attention. When she saw me and my limo her jaw dropped. She was sqealling happily and put her luggages at hte back of the limo. "wow girl THIS is your limo" "yup, To nino's house please" she said to the driver and he nodded.

A few moments later we arrived at Nino's house.  I got out and knock the door. When the door opened, I saw his mom. "Hello mrs. Lahiffe I've come to pick up Nino" "Ofcourse. NINO YOUR FRIENDS ARE HERE!!""COMING" Nino was runing down the steps and said goodbye to his mom. "hey dudede- IS THAT YOUR LIMO?!?!" "yes geez. Chloes already in there, We're going to pick Adrien up next" As soon as we got in I told the driver to go to the Agreste mansion and to the airport next.

We arrived shortly after and saw that Adrien is waiting with his assistant, Nathalie. He said his goodbye and got in the limo. "Wow Marebear nice limo" "thanks"I replied.

We are on our way to the Airport when nino asked me "Hey dudette do you have any food?" "yeah You can go to the bar and pick anything you want" "Thankyou Thankyou!!!" then he picked a waffle and pour some syrup. He started eating quickly. We all laughed at nino stuffing all the food in his mouth. 

When we arrived at the airport our classmates are shocked to see a limo. We got out then"How the heck did you get a limo?!!"Kim started. "It's Chloe's" I said so the class won't suspect us. "ok students I will give out the tickets. There are 4 people that are going to stay in firstclass."me and Alya are surely in firstclass.I'm friends with the princess afterall" The liar said proudly "no lila the ones in firstclass are Chloe, Adrien, Nino and Marinette" Ms.Bustier said smiling.

In ms.Bustiers mind: OH REALYY YOU B**** YOU MANIPULATIVE LIAR. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOUR FACE WHEN YOU KNOW THAT MARINETTE IS THE PRINCESS. I KNOW YOUR NOT FRIENDS WITH HER. AND WHY ARE THE OTHER STUDENTS SO STUPID. HOW CAN THEY BELIEVE HER. NOT TO MENTION THST BRAT IS TRYING TO BREAK MARNETTE AND ADRIEN APART. NO ONE IS RUINING MY OTP MARK MY WORDS!!!!!

Outside: Smiling like nothing happened ᕙ(⏒ᨎ⏒)ᕗ

Still Mari's POV

I really want to laugh at Lie-la but I will look like a bad guy in this crime scene so I just smiled.

Adrien's POV

I saw a smile on Mari's Face. She is so cute and beautiful wait......Why do I fell like this? What's this felling? And then I realized that I Adrien Agreste the famous model of France have a crush on Marinette dupain-cheng the bakers daughter

"WHAT WHY??!!! I'M SUPPOSTED TO BE IN FIRST CLASS. MARINETTE STOLE MY TICKETS!!!!" oh that brat "MARINETTE DUPAIN-CHENG GIVE OUR TICKETS BACK!!!"Alya scolded "Stop Alya Chloe booked the tickets. The tickets are not yours!!" "hmph FINE" Marinette smirked at Alya and stick her tougue out. Oh She is so adorable.

--On le plane--

We are in first class and I really wanted to confess to mari.

"H-hey M-Mari can I talk to you? In private please?"

_______________________

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA What is Adrien gonna say (∩^ ³^)⊃━☆゚.*

✺◟(^ ³^)◞✺  (づ^ ³^)づ