Epilogue

--3 years latre--

"Hugo! come back! You are supposed to go to bed now!" Marinette shouted while chasing a 3 year old boy. "But Mama! I want to play with Piper!" He replied "You can play with her tomorrow!" "Fineee" Marinette guided him back to his bedroom, tucked him to bed and kissed his forehead. Hugo was Marinette and Adrien's first child. He had his mother's Hair and his father's eyes. He was a sweet and caring boy. His bestfriend is Piper, Alya and Nino's daughter. They got married 3 months after Marinette and Adrien's wedding. They both live in the castle. 

Where's Chloe? She is engaged to a someone named Liam. They already have a daughter named miele. She has blond hair and icy blue eyes just like her mother.

 The other are either married or engaged;

Mylene and ivan-Married, son named Myvan(I know it's weird)

Nath and Marc-Engaged, adopted a boy named Elem

Juleka and Rose-Married,adopted a girl named jasmine

Kim and Ondine-Engaged

Alix and Max-Married, son named marko

Sabrina and the American dude (from nyc special, go watch that)-Engaged

Luka and kagami (cause why not?)-Married

Lila andddd NO ONE

"Marinette! can you take the twin please" ah Emma and Louis the 1 year old twins. They both have blond hair, emma has blue eyes and louis has green eyes."Sure, come here baby" She put them to sleep and kissed their foreheads. "They are so precious" "Indeed my queen"

--the end--

___________________

yessss it it finally finished! thankyou for reading this book and thankyou for supporting me. I will end this right here byeeeee