drone boy pt. 2 i guess(like.. weeks late but whatever)

(I got bored so I decided to do this. but i never ended up posting it because i thought it sucked. i know its kinda late but i guess I'll just do it now)
(also i know its short but I planned on it being like that)

yeosang made his way over to his boyfriend's house with the red drone in his hand. he and jongho only lived a few houses away from each other, so it was a pretty short walk. once he got to his house, he walked up the steps and knocked on the door.

"JONGHO, OPEN THE DOOR!" he heard someone tell from downstairs, who he assumed was jongho's brother.

"YOU'RE DOWNSTAIRS, YOU DO IT!" he heard his boyfriend's faint yelling from upstairs.

his attention moved to the window on the right side of the door, seeing the curtain move and jongho's brother looking to see who was outside.

"IT'S YOUR BOYFRIEND! STILL WANT ME TO OPEN IT?"

"YOU ASKED ME TO DO IT! GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM THE DOOR!"

he heard loud footsteps running towards the door. jongho opened the door and smiled at yeosang.

"hi, jongho"

"hey"

"HI JONGHO'S BOYFRIEND" his brother yelled from the living room.

"HE HAS A NAME!" jongho yelled back.

"HI JONGHO'S BOYFRIEND THAT HAS A NAME"

jongho let out an annoyed sigh before finally noticing the drone in yeosang's hand.

"this is just a guess but did you get a red drone because I told you it's my favorite color?" jongho asked.

"maybe.." he answered, smiling shyly.

jongho smiled as he stepped outside, closing the door behind him. he grabbed yeosangs hand and took him to the backyard.

"why did we come back here?" yeosang asked.

"so you can fly your fucking drone, dumbass"

"that wasn't very nice..."