Movie night

6:34pm

*etc etc etc*

harrypotter

Okay, so...

Since we've never all hung out,

Namjoon, jungkook, and I are having our own separate movie party at my house. 

Meet jungkook in the guest room to watch kid's movies(ex. despicable me, finding nemo, etc)

Come to my room for kdramas

Or watch horror movies with joon in the living room

Idc what plans you already had

COME OVER

.

.

.

.

(they all knew where it was b/c they've all been over just not all at the same time)(also, hyungsik basically ditched the gc)

The boys all headed over to Yunho's house. Hongjoong, Mingi, and Hoseok went to the guest room with Jungkook, Taehyung, Jongho, Yoongi, and Yeosang were downstairs with Namjoon, and Jin, San, wooyoung, Seonghwa, and Jimin gathered around Yunhos large bedroom. Before they parted ways to each room, Yunho made sure everyone had enough snacks and drinks and told them they could get what ever they wanted in the kitchen.

(we'll start with the guest room)
The three boys gathered on the bed while jungkook started the first movie, Zootopia. As Hoseok got comfy, Hongjoong sat in front of mingi and mingi rested his chin on Hongjoong's shoulder. Jungkook, however, just kept his focus on his favorite movie. After Zootopia, the next movie on their list was The Lion King. when it got to the point where Mufasa died, the boys each cried a little bit but poor little Jungkookie was bawling his eyes out. He eventually fell asleep and the others covered him with a blanket and went back to watching the movie until they also fell asleep.

(Yunho's room)
Yunho had two beds in his room, a big one that fit about four people on it and a little bed for about two people. San and Wooyoung got that bed, so they could cuddle up together, the rest were on the other bed. Jin, Seonghwa, and Yunho sat cross-legged and Jimin layed across in front of them. They decided to watch a few episodes of The Heirs before watching a few episodes of The Legend of the Blue Sea.(i recommend both of those kdramas)Wooyoung and San fell asleep almost instantly, next was Jimin, then Seonghwa, Jin, and Yunho. It was hard because there were four people all on one bed. They all fell asleep how they were sitting, Jimin laying at the bottom of the bed and the other three cross-legged behind him, Jin in the middle and the other two leaning on both of his shoulders. 

(Meanwhile, downstairs lol)
The five boys huddled together on the couch, Jongho next to Yeosang, of course. The first movie they watched was The Conjuring. Taehyung was scared out of his mind, so he was holding onto Yoongi's sleeve the whole time. Yoongi thought he was being childish because he didn't think it was that scary. Jongho was cuddled up to Yeosang with his arm around him and they were just enjoying the movie. Meanwhile, Namjoon was already asleep, slightly leaning on Jongho. He soon woke up to a loud noise from the movie, only to fall right back asleep. The other boys soon fell asleep as well and that's how the night ended.

.

.

.

.

.

.

that was probably dumb but oh well