Fifty : finale

trigger warning: loss, death and excessive mourning

(Thank you bros and hoes💜🖤)

2 years later

Sighing at the starry night, the bright moonlight entering the hospital room Ayla held Jimin's hand for the billionth time as the time fast-forwarded to his 25th birthday. A familiar baby sound diverted her attention as she saw Seoyun's and Jungkook's baby.

"Aya." the baby barely started walking. But when she did her steps took her to her six uncles or one aunt. "Jungyun, honey it's not Aya it's Ayla." She picked Jungyun in her arms whilst reaching Jimin's bed where he lay unconscious from the past two years.

"It's Jiminie uncles' birthday in almost seven minutes." she made Jungyun sit next to Jimin where she climbed on top of him and raised her hand only to leave a clapping sound on his cheek. Ayla was sent to a laughing fit meanwhile Jungyun just stared at her with her innocent doe eyes. "Guess you just love to slap everyone." she fiddled with his fingers when a peculiar stinging feeling of water and salt came to her eyes.

Flashback

Heart beats racing like light. The whole bangtan and Ayla were either sitting on chairs or on the floor of Miami's leading hospital. Continuously crying, the maknae line wasn't even near getting a hold of tears slipping down from their eyes. The elders meanwhile had to be tough because someone had to do that job. But none of them were excelling.

The designer suits and tuxedos of the six men stained with blood whereas Ayla's hair caked with blood. A sobbing sound escaped Yoongi's mouth and that is all it took for the other three men to leave their balances and leave trails of dried salt down their cheeks.

"It's all my fault. None of this would have happened if I never existed." Ayla trailed off mindlessly when she suddenly received a smack on her head by Taehyung. "Have you fucking lost it?" Taehyung's curses were almost like a kitten.

"It's not you Yeonnie, it's all of us." Hoseok sat next to her and massaged her nape. After a crying session all pairs of eyes were tired. And when almost they were near to stroking off, the operation theatre opened to see the surgeon. "Taehyung and Ayla, come with me." The doctor had a certain amount of knowledge about the gang and their usual lives. It was puzzling how he only called for them.

Ayla and Taehyung got up and a shot of dizziness shot through her head. Almost fumbling down, Taehyung maged to hold her arm at the correct time. "You guys will be easier to explain that's why I called for only you two."

"Jimin's bilateral cerebral cortex is severely damaged due to the hits he received.'' That statement was all it took for Ayla and Taehyung to enter a depressed stage. "He has slipped into a coma." Ayla trailed off as the neurologist nodded his head in approval.

"Two years max."

Present time

"Two years max." Ayla repeated those words which brought horror into her life, it made her once beautiful life a state of pure destruction. "Two years max to wait for you. Or otherwise they would pull the plug. They will pull you off life support. Park fucking Jimin when are you going to wake up?" Ayla's sobbs were now echoing through the room. As a result Jungyun who now slept next to Jimin was awakened.

It hurt Jungkook and Seoyun to see their soul related sister like this, all cramped up in a void of a disconsolated state.

"I think it's time for you to move on." Seoyun came from behind and wiped her bestie's tears. "Dadda is here." Jungkook took Jungyun in his arms and kissed her cheek. Affectionate fatherly love to which everyone was getting used to. Except Jimin. Who knew that the maknae would have the eldest child in the group?