Six

UNKNOWN POV

Whilst taking a sip of coffee the aroma of chocolate and coffee entirely engulfed me. "Sorry." A child remarked when she dropped her glass on my shoe; I just softly patted her head and just that instant my phone 'chimed'

I unlocked it just to be welcomed by a text.

Unknown: three months

Three months to complete the mission. That's way too much. A bundle of thoughts entirely grabbed my attention and I became unaware of my surroundings. A couple of minutes later I finally came to the decision of kidnapping her and tomorrow or in a week, it was super easy for me. Moreover I was done with the mafia, I'll just take the pay check and start all over again.

AYLA POV

There was no need to cry over the fact that I had to clean the house because the boy the next door already did that. I just didn't understand his personality. Warm hearted person at first, cold aura at the second, gentleman at third, flirty at forth and then all the way back to being a bad bitch who just has a thing to mess with virgins.

"Hey Jimshit, you coming?" what did she just call me?

"Naah Junglecock, I have some last minute revision to do." last minute revision my ass, i wasted the whole day now i have to prolly study for the whole night.

---

I was in the kitchen cooking with Jimin, a birthday cake which we were originally preparing for Jungkook. The soft aroma of chocolate was filling the air, the warm yellow lights and the scent which belonged to the man next to me made me feel at home.

"Hey babe you done?" Why is Jimin calling me babe? He took the bowl from my hands and hoisted me up and made me sit on the kitchen counter.

I couldn't take my eyes off him, he was wearing a transparent white shirt with a pair of black ripped jeans.

"We can try something new today." Jimin asked me as he was just inches away from my face.

"What is that?" a devilish smirk played on his lips when out of nowhere his plump lips got pressed against mine. My hand tugged on his shirt's collar and he parted our lips. "Kitchen sex."

"YAAH!" wake up." Seoyun yelled like the whole building was on fire but i just didn't give a fuck. The fact that i had a wet dream about Park Jimin would now haunt me whenever i was with him and my whole life combined.

My sleepy and worn out self was stripped away from me in a second and the next minute I found myself on my feet. "Why are you screaming?"

"Because we are late you-" she didn't even finish her sentence before fastening her steps to the washroom. My eyes got diverted towards the wall clock in the living room. So we have only 20 minutes, great. And then the sprint for everything started, I wouldn't have even bothered to go to the uni but we had an exam, an important one.

After thirty minutes, being already delayed by ten minutes, Seoyun and I ran to the parking area. "Hey you drive." she said whilst catching her breath and tossing the car key to me. I unlocked the car and sat in the driver's seat while Seoyun sat next to me. I clicked the start button but the engine did not rev up.

"Fuel tank is empty." A female robotic voice interrupted my thought process and the next minute I slammed my head on the steering wheel thinking what bad karma did I do to be late on a day like this.

"Get off, we have to catch the bus." without any further delay we started sprinting again which seemed like the millionth time today. We were out of our tower and the closest bus stand was visible to our naked eye. It was just a few yards away but the woman right next to me was huffing hard.

Without stopping I fastened my steps but the closer I got to the bus, it seemed like it was getting away further. I practically decided not to scream for the bus to stop, because on a busy road like this everyone was more like deaf.

"Seoyun, should I just call an uber or a taxi?" I walked back to her as she was catching up with her breath.

"You mad or what? It's gonna cost us a fortune." She mumbled quietly but then a loud horn interrupted us, wow we were in the middle of the frickin road this entire time.

(It's your least favorite author's pov)

Jimin was just about to curse for the millionth time on this road, hell he never thought that Seoul was this densely populated. He was in the habit of Miami, twenty two years and his accent, country style every damn thing looked like that of an american. Disrespecting his own culture.  

"Fucking koreans." he cursed as he had to stop again in front of the red light and he waited for the pedestrians to cross. But one of them stole his attention. Without taking a second glance or a split second he stopped in front of her and made a long loud 'horn'.

"Red light you impatient skunk." she yelled as his car windows were dragged down.

"Nice way to start the morning Ayla." Jimin smirked, how much he loved to irritate the hell out of her was just immeasurable.

"Oh it's you." she said, agony which was previously visible in her voice faded due to the flashbacks of that wet dream. "I'm late, I have to go." she said panicky, which puzzled Jimin but he stopped her.

"I'll drop you off, tell me where you have to go." he said. Maybe this was the right time.

"I'd rather walk."

"Babe, don't be a narcissist." he said and she sat on the passenger seat. "Seoyun you coming or what?" she grabbed the attention of Seoyun who was previously going to call an uber.

Jimin didn't want to, but he had to accept that this was one of the biggest flops.

|<|Author|>|

this chapter can be described in three words

Boring, blunt and short

But hang in there. I love you for reading.

edit: I tied to make this less boring, blunt and short. xoxo.