Past Diaries 2

It had been almost three months since Jimin's parents left. Almost three months of crying rivers and then drying up.

"So you have this penthouse, three cars and you have two plots in Busan, three in Seoul and one in florida. The shares and jewellery owned by your mom is not calculated." Yoongi briefed him about all the assets he owned but what was its use when he couldn't share it with the people he loved the most.

"Give me the real information I need okay? I don't need a fucking bifurcation of my property. I need to know what caused these murders" Jimin grunted through his teeth and stood up.

Yoongi on the other side wanted to kill him for this attitude but at the same time he understood that what happened was all a part of a plan.

"I'm leaving, give me a call if you find something worth talking about." Jimin picked his jacket and left Yoongi's house.

The cold wind nipped his face which was welcomed by a shiver. Afterall he was sitting near the fireplace and now he literally was walking through the middle of the street on christmas. He chose to go to the nearest cafe and get a coffee to calm down his nerves. Maturity hit Jimin like a motherfreaking truck in the past three months.

"Jin oppa, I want to buy that too." Yeona's voice echoed through Jin's ears as she talked in a presumably low voice but the cold made it seem loud.

"Okay buy that then we're going to go somewhere." Jin said and she smiled widely. Out of nowhere the bells on the entrance of the cafe jingled and averted Jin's attention "who would be here on a christmas night?" Jin thought and saw a young boy enter. It was Jimin. He met him a few days back during the funeral since Jin and Jimin's parents knew each other to pay his respects.

"Jin hyung?" he mumbled the moment he saw Jin.

"Hey how are you doing?" Jin asked him while approaching where Jimin was standing.

"I'm holding up." he said, sorrow reflected in his voice and Jin felt sorry for him.

"Come eat with us." Jin offered out of the blue.

"I guess you guys should carry on, what are you even doing here on a christmas night?" Jimin trailed off since he quite didn't understand what he was doing without his family.

"I'm here with my sis, we had a family problem so we decided to hang out and eat some donuts." he told Jimin and both Jin and Jimin looked at Yeona who was busy selecting what she wanted to eat. Jimin immediately recognized her. She had that force which attracted Jimin like a magnet

"Hey oppa I'm done." Yeona exclaimed and turned her face but stopped midway when she saw Jimin. He was wearing a black leather jacket with black jeans and his hair was ruffled but in a good way.

"You guys know each other?" Jimin asked her.

"Hell yeah he's my brother." Yeona trailed off and stood next to Jin

"I'm guessing that I don't have to introduce you guys to each other." Jin smiled.

"No hyung we're in the same school so we kinda know each other." Jimin said and looked at her with his chocolate brown eyes which made her cheeks red.

"Come Jimin eat with us, it's better to lean on each other rather than to carry every sorrow with ourselves." Jin said in a weak voice as if whatever happened with him was his fault.

"Okay." Jimin sighed and the three of them approached and decided to go to the beach since it would be empty because what these guys needed was space.

Jin and Jimin quietly eat their hamburgers and talk about some small things and Jimin tells all his plans after graduation. Or what he had actually made but they fell off because of what happened. Suddenly a ring intrudes the comfortable silence they had. Jimin picked up the phone call and Yoongi's voice echoed through his ears.

"Where are you?" the voice on the other side of the line asked him.

"I'm at the beach why?" he patiently answered.

"Which beach bitch?"

"The one on the eastern part of the town."

"Get out of there now I have to tell you something." Yoongi was panting hard. As if he was running and was short of breath.

"Wait how-?" Jimin trailed off but as cut by Yoongi

"Just get out"

Jimin looked at Jin and Yeona who were equally puzzled. "Hey guys I have to go we'll carry on some other day." Jimin said and gave Jin a side hug and just made eye contact with Yeona. He examined even the smallest details of her. As if he was seeing for the last time. Little did he know that actually that was the case.

He ran out of there and saw Yoongi on the road.

"Yaah what was it?" Jimin was short of breath

"Your father was receiving cash from the owner of Kim pharmacy."

___

|<|Author|>|

This man is going to be my death

Leave a vote if you liked this chapter. Iloveyou guys