Special Chapter

John Titus Yoon  Pov

From the day I met her, I never regret anything in my life.

As I hold her hand, it was like holding my heart. Once she blushed, it gives me heart attack.

The pain, the wait, the tears, the secrets and sacrifices. It's all worth it.

I kept an eye contact to the most beautiful girl I met together with her crazy stuffs. She smiled at me, as if she didn't almost killed me last night . I chuckled when she kissed my lower lip .

She's the reason why I enter to an detective organization to be trained and be able to protect her at all cost. We are being paid by the government through charity works .

This girl is the biggest happiness I want to cherish and love until the last day of the world. I hold her hand and we both surprised to realize that we're just the one who's everyones waiting for to start the so called family picture.

We both sat on the center, sorrounded by our big family. I look at them one by one and steady to my wife's face. A face that I can stare till i lost my breathe.

I loved her so much, she's the source of my everything.

I face the camera, as the light flashes into our faces it was also the same time that reality hit my nerve.

She's Sheena Bugan Yoon.

The girl who kissed me in the glimpse of the moon, married me during the sunrise, cried at me during the sunset and the girl who's willing to accept me after all my darkness.

She said I raped her, that's why my heart got arrested and being jailed inside her world. The only punishment is to love her 100 percent till the sun dies. That's why I'm here pleading guilty for loving her with all my heart.

I am John Titus Ferrer Yoon, forever slave of the girl named Sheena.

The end.