Chapter 1

once apon a time there's a 27-year-old Single Bisexual Female Physics Student from Co. Dublin name Lily Lucy. Lily Lucy goes to Collage in Dublin 1 and she lives on her own in the two-bedroom rent House Apartment in Rotunda, Dublin 1, Lily Lucy has two Bisexual Collage Friends name Ger Hazel and Joe Patrick, Lily Lucy rarely speaks a lot as she only has a few chats every now and then, Lily Lucy often uses light-writer on her own IPhone by talking to her own Collage Mates if she doesn't want to use her own speaking Voice a lot, Lily Lucy loves to meet up with her own Friends in her own free time.

Lily Lucy's favorite Places to go are going into The Cafe to sit down for a cup of tea or a cup of coffee and she often gets a takeaway tea or a takeaway coffee and going out for dinner with her own Collage Friends. Lily Lucy rarely goes out for dinner on her own if both of her own Collage Friends are not available.

Lily Lucy enjoys have a few chats with her own Collage Friends during lunch time and she also enjoys having a few raunchy conversations with her own Collage Friends about sex during lunch time as well.

 Lily Lucy enjoys going out to The Local Pub and have a few drinks with her own Collage Friends in the evening time every now and then and have a good laugh during The Local Pub night out every now and then.

Lucy Lily also enjoys doing physics in Collage and also enjoys reading Books about Physics and Science during her own free time.

and sometimes Lucy Lily often has problems with her bloating while her own tummy makes rumbling noises while she studies Physics at Home in her own free time. Lucy Lily starts to races her own hand on her own bloated tummy very slowly and she starts giggling away to herself.