Chapter 3

a few minutes later during break time Lily Lucy and her two Bisexual Friends Ger Hazel and Joe Patrick are in the kitchen and sitting down on the chairs and having lunch together.

Lily Lucy is trying her best by eating her own spinach and salad wholegrain sandwich very slowly while she is still sitting down on one of the kitchen chairs during break time.

oh my goodness, you are always eating your lunch very slowly said Joe Patrick. I know Joe, there's no point of me eating my lunch too quickly as I would get hiccups repeated Lily Lucy. that's true Lily Lucy agreed Joe Patrick.

I know Lily Lucy, there's no fucking point of yourself getting hiccups when it comes to eating foods too quickly repeated Ger Hazel while Lily Lucy starts to drink her own glass of water very slowly.

at least that the glass of water hit the spot said Lily Lucy while she puts the empty drinking glass on the kitchen table very slowly. WOW!!! said Ger Hazel. you really did drank that glass of water very slowly repeated Ger Hazel while Lily Lucy starts to rub her own tummy very slowly.

then a few minutes later during lunch time Lily Lucy starts to feeling bloated and then Lily Lucy's tummy starts to make rumbling noises. Lily Lucy and her two Bisexual Friends Ger Hazel and Joe Patrick are started laughing away to themselves during lunch time. I am so sorry about that, that was just my belly making that rumbling noises, that's all laughed Lily Lucy while herself and her two Bisexual Friends Ger Hazel and Joe Patrick can't stop laughing away to themselves during lunch time.

8 Hours Sleep for The Physics Studentजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें