Chapter 4

a few minutes later after when Lily Lucy and her two Bisexual Friends Ger Hazel and Joe Patrick are finished having their own lunches in the kitchen Lily Lucy and her two Bisexual Friends Ger Hazel and Joe Patrick are back in the Collage Class Room waiting for Collage Class Room Teacher Joanne Sarah to return to the Collage Class Room.

Lily Lucy and her two Bisexual Friends Ger Hazel and Joe Patrick are having a conversation about their own sex lives while they are still waiting for Joanne Sarah to return to Collage Class Room.

hey Lily said Ger Hazel yes Ger said Lily Lucy while Ger Hazel starts to ask Lily Lucy a question. does it embarress you if your Parents and your Friends are talking to you about sex? asked Ger Hazel. no, it does not embarress me if my Parents and my Friends, including yourself and Joe Patrick are talking to me about sex reply Lily Lucy while she answered Ger Hazel's question.

then a few seconds later while Lily Lucy and her two Bisexual Friends Ger Hazel and Joe Patrick are still having a conversation in the Collage Class Room Lily Lucy's tummy starts to make rumbling noises once again very loudly during the conversation in the Collage Class Room.

poor Lily Lucy can't stop laughing away to herself while her tummy is still making crazy rumbling noises during the conversation in The Collage Class Room. I am so sorry about that, don't mind me laughed Lily Lucy. that was my belly making that crazy rumbling noises, that's all repeated Lily Lucy. you are fine Lily said Joe Patrick while himself and Ger Hazel can hear Lily Lucy's tummy making crazy rumbling noises. are you sure are you feeling ok Lily? asked Ger Hazel yes Ger, I am fine thank you reply Lily Lucy while she answered Ger Hazel's question.

don't mind me, it's just that my belly makes that funny rumbling noises, every time I had my veggie lunch, I started to feel bloated, like a balloon repeated Lily Lucy while she starts to rub her own bloated tummy very slowly. it seems that your bloated belly is more than a House than a bloated belly from after lunch repeated Joe Patrick that is so true agreed Lily Lucy while she was giggling away to herself in The Collage Class Room. my bloated belly kinda looks pretty big every time I rub my belly very slowly repeated Lily Lucy.