CH 19

Why you kidnapped me.....

Y/n pov.  

As the question entered his ears he looked at me with guilt and fear in his eyes as if I'm gonna leave him...

When i saw his face became pale, i placed my hand on his in a assuring way "don't worry....just tell me whatever it is... I'm not going to go away from you anyway" i said while giggling so that he can be easy while telling me......

He took a deep breath and start "i was 6 years old, me and my mom was living together and my father died in accident when i was 2" he said in a low but sad voice.....

"My mother was jackson's obsession but my mother loved my dad and married to him and then jackson also had to marry your mother beacuse of business but he didn't loved her and abused her" he said as hint of anger was in his voice....

(Jackson: y/n's father)

"After my father's death, my mother used to work at jackson's company but he always try to convince her to marry him but my mother always rejected him, my mother used to say that no i can't marry you....i have a son to take care of and also I'm a one man woman...my man died that doesn't mean I'm gonna marry another man...  And she rejected him again but he couldn't take rejection anymore"

"But one night, he came to our house, my mother was preparing the dinner and i was doing my homework in living room, when door bell rung and Jackson came in furiously"

Flash back...  

(Ara: jungkook's mother)

Author POV..

As jackson entered the living room, his eyes started finding ara. When he
found out that ara was in kitchen. He went to her and grabbed her wrist and take her to living room....

"Jackson leave me....i said let go of me" ara said while trying to free her wrist from Jackson, while he was dragging her to living room "ara I'm asking you for the last the that if you want to marry me willingly or else i have to force you.... I've had enough of your rejection" jackson said as he let go of her but before she can reply she saw that her 6 years old son was also sitting there looking at her mom dumbfounded...

"Jungkook baby go to your room... I'll call you when the dinner will be ready...okay?" Jungkook nodded as looked at her mom's pale face which means there's some problem but went to his room and jungkook being jungkook went to his room but didn't closed the door fully and leaved a little space from with he was listening and seeing her mom's discussion with jackson....

"Jackson... I've told you before that I am not going to marry you weather you like it or not" ara said sternly but jackson thought wrong, he took out his gun thinking that he can threaten her with gun and pointed at her but she was a woman of her words.

"Jackson listen to me....put the gun down...my son is inside I don't want him to be scared..... please put this thing down" she said as she tried to calm jackson anger down "so are you gonna marry me or not?" He asked ara in a demanding tone. He took a deep breath as he tried to calm his self down "look ara...if you have a son...i also have a daughter who is 4 years old i killed her mother, the day she was born just to marry you...now I've came to far...marry me or you have to die" he said as he pointed his gun at ara's heart.....

"I'VE TOLD YOU MANY TIMES THAT I'M NOT GONNA MARRY YOU" ara shouted which made jackson furious and he slapped her and she fell down on ground but when he realized what he did. He bent down to ara's level "ara baby..... listen to me....look after getting married we both will live in my mansion.... I'm gonna take you and your son out of this shitty house-" before he can complete his sentence ara slapped him across his face....

"This house is where me and my husband used to live and i love this house.....and forget the thing of getting married to me" as ara complete her sentence the bullet entered her heart...

No more words came out of her mouth. Jungkook didn't knew that that was the last shout he was hearing from his mother and was the last time he was seeing his mother. Right after killing ara jackson ran out of house....

He cried, shouted, slapped himself but there was no ara and no warmth he used to feel daily but he killed that warmth with his own hands. All he could feel was regret...

As Jackson left the house, jungkook ran out of the room only to see his mom lying in a pool of blood. He shaked his mom with his small hands as tears flow out of his eyes.

At that time jungkook was helpless but promised himself to take revenge of his mother...

After some days, he was now living in an orphanage and was crying alone while sitting on stairs. "Hey boy.... why are you crying?" someone asked him warmly as he placed his hand on jungkook's head "m-my mom died" jungkook said as he looked at the boy when he felt a thumb wiping his tears. "No need to cry boy.....you can call me you mom" the boy said as he smiled warmly "mom?" Jungkook question "yeah just like jimin and Taehyung......by the way my name is jin" jin said "my name is jungkook" jungkook introduced himself shyly "ok lets go meet the rest of group" jin said as he took jungkook's hand and dragged him inside the building.......

When jin turned 17 they all managed to escape from orphanage, at that time jungkook was 12....

The hyung line started selling drugs because they have to feed the children and themselves and then robbery then they started the whole mafia business then also involved their maknes and promised jungkook to help him get his revenge......

When jungkook turned 19, he completed all his training and started collecting information about jackson and his daughter. He started stalking y/n all time and everywhere. He started catching feelings for her but shrugged them off beacuse he had to take the revenge....

When they kidnapped izzy and y/n, he fell in love with y/n but he had to complete his revenge. After jacksoln's death, he couldn't take y/n's cold behavior and started feeling guilty.....

End of flash back....   

Jungkook's POV.  

After completing my story, tears were blurring my eyes. I felt like a monster in front of y/n because i punished her beacuse of her father's wrong doings.....

A lone tear escaped my eyes but i felt a thumb wiped it. "I know y/n I'm a monster you were innocent but my anger made me do this" i said as i started crying "but please y/n don't leave me, you are the only woman I loved after my mom" i said as i felt her arms wrap around me and patted my back to comfort me....

"Please tell me that you are not going to lea-" before i complete my question i felt the pair of lips on my lips, i was shocked a little but soon i gave in, i cupped both of her cheeks and kissed her passionately. I nibbled on yo her lips after sometime she ran out of her breath as we parted away....

"I'm never going to leave you....even after you tell me to" she said. I was about to hug her but she managed to run away and quickly slip under covers "sorry i cannot accept your hug I have to sleep" she said while giggling "you're mean" i pouted as i also slipped under covers and hugged her from back.....

Soon i drifted to sleep with a light heart that she loves me and never going to leave me.....

1 or 2 chap left....