Ch 14

Jimin's POV.

After that fight jungkook and y/n went home and sehun too, now both of groups were talking to each other. I didn't find Izzy soon i saw she was talking to kai's girlfriend. Look's like both of them are getting along well, i was lost in my thoughts when i felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw kai. "Bro..... I'm bored, lets do something" he said "what can we do here" i said but then he smirked, he looked at me and then at bar again at me "no no no not this time kai" i said as i remember what happened last time, he said that let's go and drink, then see who'll get drunk first and i got so much drunk and all the members carried me to the house and this time izzy is also with me so I not going to play with him "please~ jiminahhhh" he started whining like a baby which means he's not going away without playing"why are you whining like a baby kai" i said "please.. please please jimin just this once" he starts whining again so i said  ok and we went to bar..........

Half hour later

Izzy's pov....

Me, kai's girlfriend and all the members were finding jimin and kai beacuse they are disappeared for half hour and it's time to go home everyone was leaving the hall, they were no where to be found "hey I think we should split to find them" Namjoon suggested "yeah we should split... I'm going to garden to find them you all should also go and find them" tae said and went towards garden "yeah me and yoora (Kai's girlfriend) are going towards bar" i said as we went there both of them were still there on chairs and there heads were on bar's shelf. They were giggling like 3 years old at nothing, me and yoora ran to kai and jimin. As we reached to them tae also approach us "yahhh... jiminahhhh..... you're drunk again" tae shouted on him.

Jimin didn't cared about anything, he went to stage with wobbly legs he held the mic tightly to keep his balance. Now everyone left the hall just exo and bts and i was standing there looking at his actions "gUyS You knOw......That thEre are tWo tYpes of peOplE in tHis woRld....one yOu waNt to drInk wiTh...... and seCoNd Who maKes yoU wAnt to driNk" he said in his drunk his state so he couldn't speak words properly "yEah trUe" kai shouted from the bar "and who said that" tae asked "I........" everyone was looking at jimin waiting for answer "don't know...." Jimin said while giggling

Suddenly EXO's members started dragging kai to car cuz it was late "jimin save meee~ they are taking me away from youuu" kai shouted as they went to exit "Nooo...my friend....tae save him they are kidnapping my kaii" jimin shouted "ahh i had enough of it jimin don't be a drama queen we have to go home and i wanna sleep so badly.....tae come on we should take him to car now" yoongi said, they went to jimin held him tightly and we all started going to car.

Suddenly his gaze fell on me "Izzy...my wife...save mee..i don't wanna die young..i want to have kids with you and grew old with you also" he said "my jiminee don't worry we are going home they are not kidnapping you" i said as we sat in car

We reached home and tae took jimin to our room and made him lay on bed. I entered in room and saw him laying on bed i was about to enter in wardrobe to change when I pair of arms around me i turned around and saw jimin was looking at me with lust and desire in his eyes "jimin you should go and sle-" before i can even complete my sentence he smacked his lips on mine, he kissed me roughly but passionately and i gladly accepted, the kiss was sloppy he carried me to bed in his arms, he gently placed me on bed and his lips moved from my lips to jaw and then to my neck he started leaving hickeys on my neck, his hands roam around my body. He bit on my sweet spot making me moan, then he started removing his and mine clothes.............................

And after that you know what happened, they did it...😜😏😆

Really sorry for a late update, but my exams are coming soo you know I have to study or else.......