Ch 15

Y/n pov

It's been two days from the incident between jungkook and sehun. Now everything thing was fine...no, more than fine..... jungkook have changed his behavior with me now he's a little sweet to me, now he's not that old cruel jungkook. His sweetness is making me fall for him more.....

In Italy....(on vacation)

We are now all standing infront of a black van with our luggage that came here to take us to hotel where we will be staying. Izzy and jimin are not coming with us beacuse jimin had some work with other groups so they are not with us. To be honest I am already missing izzy....

As we sat in van, there was silence so i decided to break it "hey.......where is our hotel beacuse we are in car for long time" i asked to Namjoon who was on my left side and jungkook was on right...."who told you that we are going to hotel......I have my own house here so we are heading to there" Namjoon said as i was a little shocked that he have house everywhere..." I mean if we were drowning and asking for help he will say that don't worry i have house down there also we can make it to there"

Car stopped and we all were getting down with our luggage, I placed my luggage besides yoongi. His bag and mine had same dark blue color. I looked up at the mansion in awe, It was so beautiful....

We entered in house with our luggage and went to our rooms

We entered in house with our luggage and went to our rooms. As me and jungkook entered our room. Our room was dark themed......

From the window I saw that night was falling and I have to prepare the dinner also and i haven't bathed yet

I went to bathroom, stripped myself and took a quick shower and wrapped a large towel around myself to cover my bare skin and went to my luggage bag. I opened it and my eyes widened at the sight, there were boxers and boys tee shirts and many boys stuff. I guess i accidentally changed my bag with yoongi....
I was thinking about what to do now when jungkook burst in. As i saw him i ran to bathroom so he cannot see me..... After alot of thinking i decided to ask jungkook to help me and i hope that it end well. I opened my bathroom door a little and popped head out so I can ask him for help "Ahem" i cleared my throat to get his attention "Can you please give me clothes from that blue bag..... actually my bag got exchanged with yoongi's...so give me one of his shirt and shorts I'll return him later" i explained to him but instead of going to yoongi's bag he went to his bag and took out his shirt and black shorts and came to me "here wear these" he said as he handed me his clothes "but these are yours" i said as his eyes turned a little dark "so what instead of wearing my hyung's clothes you should wear your husband's clothes......." He said "no i didn't mean that...ok give me your clothes" i said as i took the clothes from his hands and closed the door......

Yoongi's POV

As i entered my room i decided to settle my clothes in wardrobe. I took my bag to wardrobe but when i opened the bag the view infront of me was disgusting. All girly things were there like clothes, bras, underwears the the fuck i don't know these things. "I guess my bag exchanged with that jungkook's little wife" i mumbled as i closed the bag and went out of wardrobe beacuse i was extremely tired and wanna sleep so i went to bed and jumped on it and slip under the covers soon drifted to sleep.....

Jungkook's POV.   

After changing, y/n went to cook dinner but i felt angry and maybe jealous when she said that she want to wear yoongi hyung's clothes why not mine, after all i am her husband and she should wear my clothes.

To be honest, she was looking very cute in my oversized clothes like my clothes were not on a human but on a hanger.....

"Ohh...i should go and give yoongi hyung his bag and take y/n's bag from him" so i went to his room. I opened his room's door when jin hyung started shouting like an old speaker "all of you bloody shits take your lazy asses here beacuse dinner is ready" with that i thought that i should wake hyung up then i went to hyung and pinched his toes hardly yoongi hyung slowly opened his eyes and screamed seeing me infront of him beacuse it was dark just a little light was coming from opened window, so he couldn't see my face. "ahhhhh......who the fuck are you" he said as he jumped out of bed "I'm bunny...the serial killer" i said as i laughed loudly at his 'I'll kill you' glare when he turned on the room's light. "Come on hyung jin hyung is shouting that dinner is ready so come down and now give me my wife's bag here's yours" i said pointing to the bag  "ok your wife's bag is in my wardrobe and yeah tell her to be a little responsible so she won't exchange her bag with other" he said while going out and giving advices like old grandpa. I took y/n bag back to our room and went down for dinner......

Back to Korea to jimin and Izzy.......

Izzy POV  

It's been 2 days since they went to italy but here jimin is not giving me enough time i can't understand that how much important that work is that he can't even give me his just a little time "okay....okay wait I'm going to check that file.....ok bye" he said as he ended the call as i heard the faint voices coming from his office.......

That's enough now, i can't control my anger he went to his office at 8 in the morning and now its 12 in noon, he haven't eaten anything since morning also he just drank a glass os milk.

I went to his office and opened his door harshly which made him flinch "yahhh....you could have come slowly why are you trying to break the door of my office" he said as he looked at my angry face as i was staring at him "what happened..hmm" he asked me innocently like he did nothing "so you are asking me that what happened" i said glaring at him "yeah I'm asking you because you're starting at me" he said looking unbotherd "ohh so ..you are asking me....." I said as i took so of papers from the table and ripped them apart as jimin look at me with a shocked expression.......

Jimin POV

I was shocked at her sudden action, she never did that before. How can she do that i have been working on those papers from morning and she just ripped them. "You don't even give me proper time.......these days i just see you when you just come to room and sleep...are you also going to do this when we will have our kids" she half yelled at me so yeah now I don't have a reason to be angry on her. She was saying the truth but I'm not in mood to argue with her.

I was a exhausted and I don't wanna be angry on her but i also can't control now she just ripped the papers I have been working since morning "I will not do this to my kids...ok I will save my time for them" i half yelled as i looked at her face which was getting red by the anger she was holding inside her which makes me wants to laugh at her tomato red face. My all anger was gone by looking at her face.

"Ohh so i won't have your kids" she pouted as her ears were getting red she was fuming with anger "they won't want a mom like you either" i said to her playfully i was about to laugh when i saw at her face which was not red anymore, now it was pale as tears were threatening to fall from her eyes i ran to her but before I can even hold her she ran out of my office........

It was now 6 in the evening and Izzy was in our room. She didn't came out and i was now getting worried, i have completed all my work as fast as i can so i can apologise to her and spend some time with her but now i don't even know how to apologise. I went to couch and held my hairs in frustration. I've never apologized to anyone.

Ahh i messed everything up.....now i have to settle it also.....

New update......😜💜💜