Chapter Ten.

You sat fidgeting with your hair as your ship darted closer to Leias location. It appeared they had set up base on a jungle moon called Ajan Kloss. The flight was easy enough as all you had to do was enter the coordinates and wait.

However you couldn't tell if that made it easy or harder as your anxiety built. You were a little different now and they had to know that. No, you hadn't chosen the dark side, but you had chosen him. You wore all black, and you carried Vader's saber on your hip. You started to realize what it was about to look like to them.

Your ship darted into the moons atmosphere and you inhaled sharply.

I can do this. You encouraged yourself.

You took the controls over from auto pilot and followed the course. You found resistance x-wings scattered in an opening of the jungle and you gently landed.

All eyes were on you.

The ship door hissed opened and you stepped out as elegantly as you could with your legs shaking from the nerves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Poe

A fellow fighter alerted him of a TIE fighter entering the atmosphere and he knew in his gut it was you. When he saw it landing he sighed in frustration.

It looks exactly like Kylo Rens.

He watched from the distance as you climbed out in the most beautiful all black dress, your leg peeking out through the slit, and the sleeves almost reaching the ground. He realized he was holding his breath as he studied your beauty. He had missed you more than he realized and the realization tugged his heart aggressively. You had given yourself to Kylo to save him. There was no way he had a chance now.

Poe began to strut slowly toward you as you stood eyeing the crowd for any familiar face. You hadn't noticed him yet but he couldn't look away from you.

Out of the corner of his eye he saw a droid follow behind you and his jaw dropped instantly as he realized who it was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Holy shit it's you!" You heard Poe yell as he ran towards you. You hadn't expected him to be this excited to see you.

Then he ran right past you and slid to his knees next to the BB unit.

"BB 8!! I've missed you!!!" The grin on his face reached ear to ear and the droid spun circles around him.

"Good to see you too" you raised an eyebrow at Poe and crossed your arms.

"Where did you find him? I thought he was gone forever. Wait. Don't tell me fucking kylo ren had him... I'm gonna-"

"He was at my shop" you shrugged and knelt down next to them. "Surprised you didn't notice him when you were there. Some traveler traded it for repairs on his ship."

"I was busy focusing on other things" he said giving a side smile.

"So you know this BB unit?" You stood.

"Do I know him?! He's my partner in crime! Boy do I have stories" he laughed and stood leading you away from your ship.

"I'm excited to hear about them sometime. For now I'd like-"

"Your droid" he smiled at you and placed his hand on your lower back leading you toward a tent.

"You're here! You're here!" You heard D-Os mechanical voice chirp as his wheel rocked back and forth.

"Told you she was coming dude" Poe said to him.

You instantly grabbed him in a hug. Who knew if droids liked hugs but you needed it. You needed your truest friend. "I've missed you" you whispered a tear swelling in the corner of your eye.