1.

We lived in the same neighbourhood.

I used to go to school by walking. I would have to walk till the nearby street; where my friends would wait for me.....It was all fun walking along with them...

Those memories never failed to bring a smile on to my face....

On my way...there was this one house that I always loved to peek upon....Actually it wasn't the house that attracted me but the garden..... It was soo beautiful! And one day as usual as going on with my daily routine of peeping on to the neighbourhood house's garden; I found a girl standing in front of it's gate. She was holding onto one of its rusty rods. I smiled at her...but as a response she just glared at me... but for some reason I never felt bad....

Next day the same scenario; I saw her standing near the gate with the same posture as yesterday's... I smiled; she didn't.

Days went on and she became a known yet unknown stranger to whom I used to smiled everyday.

Even today I don't know the reason why I smiled at her though I knew I will never get one back...

Maybe my little heart would have thought, she was lonely....

__________
Hey guys! Arya here...
Hope you enjoy reading...
Don't forget to like and comment❤️