7.

10 years after while standing here... The place where my only friend rests for eternity...

I feel blessed! I feel happy that I was able to be there for her and be a part in her journey.

I miss her! I have always missed her...

She was a friend, a teacher, a dreamer , and more likely a sister...

I wasn't able to realise and tell her how thankful I was when I had her near me..., I just only enjoyed her company and the stories she narrated...

Basically I never thought she will leave me. And that's what shocked me back then...

I placed the violet flower bouquet on her tomb and closed my eyes...

" Vio I miss you..But I know I shouldn't because you told me where I could find you...

I couldn't face this you back then... You know I was all shocked and desperate...

I thought I will never love the Violet roses again... But no I was wrong...

I love them the most and will always love them forever coz it's you who I see in them.

In childhood whenever I looked at a flower I felt like it was smiling at me and so they made me happy... Even now I feel the same!

And when I see the Violet roses, I feel like you are smiling at me...

You were right Vio... memories made them special to me!

Back then I thought you were lonely and with my company, I felt you were happy...

But more likely... You were the one who gave me company and made me enthusiastic!

I always have thought I had many friends and I'm all happy... But it was a wrong assumption of mine!

You showed me what really made me curious and enthusiastic! And that is what a real friend would do... Thank you Vio! I am soo lucky to have a friend like you!

And lastly I have got a gift for you...

May be this is the best that I can give you... "

I opened my eyes and took out the book from my bag...

" I wrote this for you Vio...and so the first copy belongs to the one and only you!"

"The Violet Roses"

I placed it near with the bouquet.

I looked at it for a moment and then turned back and walked away...

Tears rolled down my cheeks.

I felt a feeling that was soo overwhelming...;

Yet at heart, I felt soo warm.