She's a Game Changer

I'm fairly new at creating and publishing fanfics of this nature. Bare with me and if anything enjoy.

I'll add mini notes each chapter to give a heads up on content or what to look out for. As far as this chapter goes there is no sexual content yet.

If you didn't check the description, you've been assigned a quirk. You have a empathetic quirk. The emotion or known E-Mo. You can channel, project, or manipulate emotions. Both negative and positive. Emotions is energy to you, indirect or direct. The down side of that quirk is, you can overwhelm yourself and it affects your senses.
____________________________________

   A hard working man at heart. Relentless and on going with his determination to leave a imprint on his career. To know this man personally is like the holy grail. You receive snippets of him that would leave you in complete awe.

That's the thing. The very thing that leaves you yearning and searching for ways to draw him on closure without unknowingly straying him away. He isn't the type who is fond of saying or speaking in detail at first approach. To go with the flow or be at ease is the focus.

Days pass and fly by at UA, observing and building the slightest connection is all you could when it came to Aizawa. Although he didn't seem approachable , he'd already have a answer or directly shed a piece of advice. All in all you knew not to force it and it allow Aizawa himself to take a step forward so you'd know it's okay to proceed. Not the easiest thing to do.

It's a Friday afternoon and usually at the end of the month the staff goes out to eat with each other. Depending on the occasion they'd even go clubbing. During this time it was very obvious how much the staff wanted to sit down and have personal discussions. A time or moment of bonding for them all. Ever since your hiring you questioned and wondered why they seemed fairly close despite their differences.

The first teacher you managed to become friends with is Presentation Mic. When you started training and following task he would be the first to offer advice. He'd even help when he saw you having a rough time. After that the doors of becoming fairly good friends with the teachers opened. Yet one of the teachers who hasn't been as open or verbal is Aizawa. Not that it bothered you but, it actually tugged you towards liking him more.

Presentation Mic walked to the hall to where the TA's room is located. A sectioned room that's divided by four and in subunits that broke off into individual rooms. He knocked on the door a few times before catching your attention. You glanced up and noticed the blonde headed male, smiling back at him. This the usual routine when classes ended for the day. He'd sit down and talk for 30 minutes just to isolate from everyone else.

"Today was a rough one. Somehow we made it. How's the week been for you? How are you holding up?" He asked, crossing his legs and folding his arms inward. Thanks to his presence you automatically felt uplifted and forget for a split second how busy the week has been. Ongoing training and constantly having to monitor the kids with their progress. "I can't complain. It's been hard but, nothing I can't handle." You said in a soft tone as you neatly stacked your papers to the side. When that question comes to mind you think of the slightest memories of what's happened so far and realized how much everyone has grown. The new habits and new abilities you've achieved. The people you miss dearly too.

Presentation Mic nodded at your response. Ever since the death of a close friend, you've been taking baby steps to regaining normalcy. It isn't a secret or unheard of, especially when it comes to becoming a rising hero. There are been so much to explode in your face and handing it varies on the state of your mind. This is a big part of why Hizashi and you gained a closer friendship. As well as Midnight, who has been a major influence in your personal life. Knowing how much of a heavy blow you took and how you've been trying to piece others back together leaves a open nerve to tug at.