Don't Ever Stop

Hey hey! I want to give you all a warning before reading this. This is purely smut and isn't for anyone under 18 to read. Please be aware of the language as well. I will be updating the next chapter shortly so, stay tuned to understand the dynamic and your personal quirk more. Thank you all for the love and support, enjoy 💗.

__________________________________

     The kiss enhanced and heightened your own senses, every touch felt incredibly soothing. Aizawa's lips parted briefly, remaining within from you. He needed a second to get his words out, making eye contacts as both of you breathe in unison. "The more I look into your eye I fall deepe—" He spoke before being interrupted by a kiss you led, holding the side of his cheek as the both of you continued to make out. His grip around your waist tightened as he groaned, an unexplainable sensation overflowing his body causes him to get lost within your touch.

    At this point the both of you were entangled in each other's emotions and physical attention. Aizawa hands slither down to your lower waist, later cupping your lower cheeks with an aggressive squeeze. You couldn't help but let out a moan, your hips rolling to the heat building up in between your thighs. All you could think about is the intimacy increasing, wanting to be held on a deeper level. You part the kiss once more, trying to catch your breath. "My bedroom, let's move..." You said in small detail, truly wanting to embrace this intimacy on a grand scale.

     With the tug of the wrist, you managed to pull Aizawa in your direction. You stood up to work your way to the bedroom, Aizawa still unable to keep his hands off of you. When approaching your room, pieces of clothing would casually be flung across the room. What remained of his clothing and your clothing is the under garments. Midway of a steamy session, Aizawa shifts back on his heel while trying to regain rational thoughts. "Are you sure this is appropriate, because once we start I don't plan on stopping," He said, his dark eyes scanning your E/C eyes with caution. The fairly tall male with jet black hair walks forward, causing you to step back and eventually you plop down on the bed. For a split second Aizawa stood in front of you, giving you the most chilling smirk before pulling you into a kiss by the neck. He met you half way into the kiss, easing his way on top of you.

      At this point your eyes where closed but your hands sculpted out his toned and defined figure. His abdomen firm and his muscles overall plumped. As the both of your flesh press and bump together, you understood the signal that Aizawa plans to insert his tongue into the kiss. Aizawa tongue glides across your lip, his hands gripping the creases of your waist. You fall into a steady flowing vibe created by the both of you, in a daze due to his pale salmon colored lips. Along with the exchange of saliva, a few moans escaped your mouth as he presses his figure onto yours. Your eyes shot open once you felt his erect dick press against your thigh, letting out a unexpected moan. You part the kiss only briefly, needing a second to catch your breath. "We can't stop now, I want more..." You simply told him with no restraint, more curious to what's packed in his pants.

        Aizawa dives down to your neck, unable to see the smirk placed on his lips. "I suggest you prepare yourself..." He whispered in a low seductive tone, inching forward to fiddle at your neck. The contact of his lips to your neck felt lush, he wasn't too aggressive nor was he afraid to make his presence known. His hands cupped and pressed on the lower area of your back, giving you support while you get comfortable in the one position. All you could do is latch onto him, curling your fingers through his wavy locks of hair. The sparks of his fingertips roaming lower to amplify the sensations already building around your folds. As he inches down to your breast, his fingers dance around your folds. Aizawa's fingers carefully slide under the laces underwear you are wearing, making first contact with your throbbing clit to tease you.