46: On the Rooftop

(Your POV)

I turn around to Sami and open my mouth to talk but then the door swings open. I look back at the door to see a not-so-happy Mai standing there.

"Mai I'm sorry I didn't mean to—" I start.

"No, Y/n," she sighs, "he left its fine, just please don't tell anyone?"

"Of course I won't." I say and look
back at Sami, she has a very confused look on her face.

"They were making out." I say flatly. She makes an 'oh' face and smiles at Mai.

"Mai, are you guys dating?" Sami asks.

"Well...yeah." She says trying to hide the smile growing on her face.

"Oh my god finally!" I say and Mai punches my arm.

"Shut the hell up." She laughs.

"Well now Sami needs a guy." I say looking at Sami, she's shaking her head.

"I don't need a guy right now."

"Actually, Haz told me something that might change your mind." Mai says.

"What?" Sami and I say at the same time.

"Haz told me not to tell anyone but you're my best friends so I'm going to tell you anyways, Harry may have a little crush on Sami." Mai says and I smile.

"No way. Like, like he actually does?" Sami asks and Mai nods, "do you know how much of a fucking movie this sounds like? 'Three best friends start dating a group of another three best friends' wow." Sami says and shakes her head.

Mai and I laugh, "I know right?" I say.

After talking for a little bit longer we decided to go to sleep. I change into an oversized t-shirt and shorts before laying down in my bed. After about and hour Sami and Mai are fast asleep but I'm just not tired. It's still way too quiet and too many thoughts running through my head.

My phone vibrates and lights up on the side table to my right. I turn my head and check what it could be and I see Tom's name pop up.

I open the text and read it.

~Over Text~

Tom: Hey you awake? I can't sleep.

Y/n: yeah I'm awake

Tom: oh good, did I wake you up with my text?

Y/n: no, no, I have literally been laying hear for like an hour.

Tom: ok, well do you maybe want to head up to the hang out area on the roof with me?

Y/n: wait, we can go to the roof? Why haven't I heard about this?

Tom: 😂 idk, still want to go?

Y/n: yeah I'd love to

Tom: ok, I'm on my way to your hotel room now

Y/n: ok, see you soon

Tom: see you

~Off Text~

I get out of bed and go to the bathroom. I fix my hair, change my shorts out for leggings, and put on some sneakers. Then I hear a faint knock at the door and I run to open it.

I see Tom standing there wearing a Spider-Man hoodie and grey sweatpants, he smiles at me and I smile back.

"Hi." I whisper.

"Hey." He whispers back as I close the door behind me. "I can't believe you didn't know this place had a rooftop area."

"How was I supposed to know? I didn't even know what this hotel was going to look like before we got here." I say and he laughs.