thrilling adventure [2/2]

part two of: An Adventure.

"how about we get out of here?"

.
.
.

sanji looked at zoro as if he were crazy.

"are you ok? you would never say something like that.." sanji muttered, crossing his arms over his chest.

zoro lightly laughed before grabbing sanji's hand, pushing past the guards and running away and out of their kingdom.

with their long legs and stable stamina, they were able to run away with no trouble. sanji took big breathes to regain the breath he lost while running.

"zoro what the–"

"come here," he took hold of sanji's hand, interlocking their fingers and walking side by side down the icy street.

their surroundings were covered with ice, the airy atmosphere was chilly. every breath they took, the frosty air would enter their lungs, giving them a shiver down their spine.

"this is.. comforting.." sanji mumbled, not minding the hand holding with zoro.

it's been a few weeks already, they have already passed that phase in their relationship.

zoro couldn't help but smile, because he made sanji smile. and that makes him happy.

"good to know." zoro replied, silence resurfacing in the atmosphere. it was a good silence, not like those awkward and anxious silence.

a small bar was found ahead where the king and soon to be king stood. zoro lightly tightened his grip to catch sanji's attention.

he pointed at the bar ahead, like a small child pointing at a candy bar he wanted.

sanji stifled a small laugh before nodding.

they entered the bar, zoro letting sanji enter first. the bar was nearly empty and there were only two bartenders. one of them noticed zoro and sanji, and smiled.

"welcome. what can I get you two gentlemen?" the bartender with the name tag 'kidd' asked as he wiped a cup clean.

zoro turned to sanji for his response but he received a shrug instead.

"two shots please."

-
-
-

zoro effortlessly picked sanji up, he never knew the younger had a low drinking tolerance.

maybe he should've asked him first.

-
-
-

after an hour, zoro entered their room and laid sanji down on the bed. he left the drunk to change and came back with a nearly naked sanji.

"sanji. what are you doing?" zoro asked the obvious to laughing sanji.

"I, my good sir, am hot." he hiccuped and rolled over to fall on the floor.

zoro facepalmed and went over to pick the drunk up, he trashed around in his grip. "let me go!" he jerked around and punched zoro on his chest.

wow, he's really weak. zoro thought.

without much thought, zoro held sanji's hands down, preventing him from moving or hitting him. "stop it."

sanji looked at zoro with flushed red cheeks, he tried moving only to have zoro place his knee in between his legs, dangerously near his crotch area.

"I said stop, sanji." he said in his husked voice, unknowingly doing so many things to sanji.

the prince turned his head away to blush in peace. after getting him to calm down, zoro grabbed his chin gently to look at him. "are you ok now? want me to get you some water?"

sanji slowly nodded and zoro let go of the prince. "alright, I'll be right back."

he got off the bed and left the room, leaving sanji a blushing mess. his mind became dizzy and his head become hot.

"does he even know what he did?!" sanji cursed at himself, "how am I going to get rid of this.."

- - - - - - - -

a/n: if you know, you know.

anyways, I wrote this during class so if it doesn't make sense uhh my bad, hope you enjoyed and see you next time 😏