An Adventure [part 1/2]

Author's POV

It was a very very long and boring Tuesday. Sanji felt isolated in the ice castle since King Zoro has work in his office and practice, Sanji is all alone with no one to talk to. he'd usually would have a chat with the maids but then they scatter away when zoro comes into view, he'd shoo them away and go back to what we was previously doing.

Sanji was irritated by that. Zoro isn't here to keep him company so why would he be a big jerk and shoo away the only people who'd take the time to talk to the bored prince?!

Sanji has had enough and he's decided that he WILL take action about this whole situation

"ZORO!!" Sanji yelled as he busted through zoros office. Zoro jerked his head up and frowned when he was his prince was mad.

"Yes?"

"We're going out!!" Sanji asked–well, more like demanded.

Zoro's frowned even more, with an eyebrow arched up, "What?"

"You heard me! Cmon king!" He said. He made his way behind Zoro's desk and yanked him up.

He pulled Zoro close to him with a confident smile. "let's go out today, my king~" he said sweetly, making Zoro unconsciously nod before realizing he still has work to do, but sadly he was too late and couldn't take back his agreement.

"great! now move it because today we will not let another second go to waste!" sanji exclaimed and led zoro out of his office to their room.

these past weeks sanji has been getting more comfortable with the king. he isn't as shy as he was when he  was first introduced to the king, they have moved past that phase in their relationship. you could say they are in the 'best friend' phase.

"you look great!" sanji smiled seeing zoro wearing a plain white t-shirt and navy blue jeans, with a black coat and sneakers he put together for him.

"well you are the one who put this together for me, anything you do is perfect." zoro subtly flirted with sanji as sanji smiled shyly.

"why thank you, now I have to change so.. be right back!" sanji said and entered the bathroom to change into an outfit he collected for himself.

the king sighed as he left their room to the ballroom. he pushed open the big, heavy doors that connected to the ballroom, with little effort and strength, he opened the doors with no sweat. he walked forwards and his footsteps echoed beautiful in the room. he went straight towards the gramophone, turning it on while placing in a well known disc around his kingdom.

[insert any kind of dark academia x royal playlist here lmao]

the king started swiftly swaying around alone in the ballroom. holding a hand up and another down as if he were dancing with someone.

his peace was broken when the doors opened, in came his blonde sweetheart.

sanji jogged towards the older, "ZORO! why did you run off like that?! come on let's go!" after reaching out, he grabbed zoro's hand and like that, he was taken away.

both royal beings strided down the frosty kingdom. no bodyguards, no maids, no servants, just them two enjoying what zoro likes to call, a date.

but of course, their date was interrupted multiple times because of the citizens. many threw death glares at sanji, others threw admiring glances at the couple, and many others just wanted a picture with the king and prince.

sanji sighed tiredly as they were done with taking a picture with a civilian.

"this isn't fun.." sanji sighed again before his hand was intertwined with a familiar hand. he turned his head and saw zoro smiling down at him.

"how about we get out of here?"

– – – – – –

ello! it's been some time since I wrote on here. I kinda blankly wrote this so if there is any mistakes, then I apologize for that haha. also, there's lowercase, it is intended btw.

anyways, I'm back to this ff bc it's been a while and decided to write again. as you can see this has two parts so I would like to ask;

would you like hot or warm?

make sure to answer! see you!