!dessert!

after getting rid of his hangover, sanji decided to make a new dessert of his beloved fiance, zoro, who has been working himself non stop to provide for sanji and himself.

since sanji cannot do anything; meaning go out, workout, shop, or anything on behalf of his fiance's request, he is going to show his gratitude through food instead.

and since sanji's best qualities are shown through making food in general, he had decided to make a dessert for the king of ice.

"now what should I even make.. he isn't one to have a sweet tooth.. he does kinda like bitter things.. mhm.." sanji groaned. he held himself up with the help of the kitchen counter as he thought out the dessert that would most fit zoro's taste buds.

His mind wandered, and wandered until he thought of a nice and simple idea for dessert he thought his fiancée would love.

"THAT'S IT!" with that said, he went to work. He called over the head that specializes in pastries and asked for some help with this dessert.

"Certainly, You're majesty." The chef bowed before sliding his sleeves up and grabbed the right powders and a cup of strong coffee which was essential for the pastry they were making.

.
.
.
.

twenty minutes into baking, and they placed the batter in the preheated oven. Satisfied, sanji smiled at the chef. "Thanks for the help, i'll take it from here."

The chef bowed and left the kitchen. Sanji started to work on the chocolate frosting. He mixed and mixed until he was satisfied with the product. The oven dinged and the pastry was finally done.

He took out the cake out with his mittened covered hands and smiled proudly. He waited a bit for the cake to cool off until placing the frosting on top.

He smiled brightly and placed the cake inside the fridge to cool.

"You're majesty, The king requests to see you in his quarters." A maid entered the kitchen, bowing and escorting Sanji to Zoro's room.

Sanji entered the room, "You wanted to see me?" Zoro raised his head and his heart fluttered at the sight of his fiancée. "Yes, um.." Zoro placed his pen down. He shyly turned his face away and coughed, "It's been a while since we went out. I was wondering if you'd like to go shopping?" A small line of blush crept on his face as he asked.

Sanji's heart skipped a beat did a little dance and then a backflip once he figured out what zoro was asking.

He chuckled, "i've already told you if you want to go on a date then just say so, no need to beat around the bush."

Zoro froze and blushed wildly. "O-okay."

Sanji smiled fondly and remembered about the dessert. "Oh that reminds me!" He scurried out of the room, leaving Zoro confused.

He quickly returned however, with a plate of what seemed like chocolate cake?

"Ta-da! I made you dessert! It's an espresso chocolate cake i made with the pastry chef. I made the chocolate frosting!" He giddily laughed and took a spoonful of the cake and hovered it in front of Zoro's mouth.

Zoro stared at Sanji with a blush on his face. He grabbed his wrist, pulling it forward to eat the cake. He chewed it and smiled, "It's good."

Sanji gasped faintly before turning away and shoving the spoon in Zoro's hand.

"I-I'M GLAD YOU LIKE IT! HA HA HA, ILL BE GOING NOW HA HA HA BYE!" He rushed out the room before Zoro could call him out.

He laughed aloud, the settled down with a faint smile on his lips. "I'm so in love."

A/n: i'm not back for sure. i just had the motivation to write this. and i'll edit it later if there are any mistakes!