Chapter 9: New Family

You and Fizzarolli agreed to not only keep your relationship secret, but to take things slow. So you were sleeping in your own room when he loudly pounded on your door to wake you up.

"Y/N? Lucifer is coming over today with his daughter, you gotta get ready!"

You sat up. Lucifer AND his daughter, that was a lot. You threw on something formal yet comfortable, then headed downstairs

"Breakfast is important." Fizzarolli was loudly talking to himself, he frantically placed two bowls of cereal on the table.

"You gotta calm down." You said.

"I know, I'll be fine." Fizzarolli took a deep breath "It's only the king and princess of Hell."

"You'll be fine, Lucifer already likes you. He's nicer then the stories I was told as a kid."

"You're right doll." He hugged you.

Knock Knock

Fizzarolli rushed to the door swallowing his entire bowl of cereal in one bite. You decided to eat later and put the bowl in the fridge. You sat down in the living room and waited for Fizzarolli.

"What a lovely home you have Fizz." Lucifer walked into the living room, two people behind him.

The first one was Alastor, still smiling widely. The other was a young girl, clearly his daughter. She rushed over to you happily.

"Hello! I'm Charlie." She held out her hand, you shook it happily.

"Y/N."

"What a gorgeous name!" She exclaimed.

"Why thank you. Nice to see you too Alastor."

"Y/N! How have you been, has the jester been treating you well?" Alastor asked.

"Yeah. We've been doing just fine."

"I hope because I have exciting news for you Y/N." Lucifer clapped his hands together.

"What is it?"

"You had a family back in heaven correct?" Lucifer pulled out two sheets of paper, setting them on the table.

"Yeah...sorta." You rubbed the back of your head. "But they were really strict and never really let me do anything, they treated me more like an apprentice then an actual daughter."

"Called it!" Lucifer shouted.

"Fuck heaven at this point I'm keeping you, and I want to mean that literally."

Lucifer sat beside you on the couch and slide the paper towards you. You picked it up and begin to read it.

It was adoption papers...

"Go ahead and read through the entire thing if you need to, I understand that angels are told to never accept a deal with a demon. Although this is less of a deal and more of something that will help both of us in the long run."

"What will it help me with?" You asked.

"Not only will it help your rank, but your powers as well."

"Powers?"

"Yeah, your little bow and arrows you use."

"How will it help you?"

Lucifer shrugged.

"I don't know, I've never done this, but if it helps you it can't harm me."

"Are you sure you about this?" You asked him.

"Definitely, it's not like you have anyone else down here, and you can't go back to heaven."

You sighed and set the papers back down on the table.

"Does anyone have a pen?"

Alastor tossed you one that you caught mid air.

You signed the paper.

Lucifer grabbed the paper and made it vanish in a gulf of fire.

"Now." Lucifer said "Who want to watch TV?"

Fizzarolli turned on the TV and all 5 of you sat on the large couch together watching a random action movie.

You thought to yourself. Was this true happiness? Fizzarolli cuddled up to you. Lucifer patted your head gently. Charlie was explaining how her hotel worked. Alastor was just smiling at the TV.

You felt...content. Happy. This was better then writing humans stories.

You were writing your own.