Chapter 7: Confession Time

Everything will be alright just a good son in general, and I imagine Y/N and Fizzarolli singing it. I prefer the Detroit Become Human version more though.

You were shaken awake by Fizzarolli.

"Y/N! Y/N! Y/N! I have a surprise, I'm not in debt anymore!"

"Really?" You yawned, acting as surprised as you could, even though you already knew.

"That means, we don't have to preform here anymore! I might for a little while longer, but I have the money I saved for Mammon, but now he doesn't need it, which means..." He wanted you to finish the sentence.

"What?"

"You don't have to sleep here anymore, we can move into a nice big house! I've had my eye on one for a while, I could sleep in a big bed! I could get you new clothes, a big kitchen I could cook in!"

"I get it." You smiled, laying back down, Fizzarolli grabbed one of your wings, shaking you again.

"Come on, you have to get ready, I want to try the new trick we learned."

"Right...alright I'm coming."

The "new trick" Fizzarolli was talking about was when he jumped off something, than you quickly flew to catch him, it was simple, but you had to practice a couple times to get the timing right.

"Are you sure we got this?"

"If I wasn't sure I wouldn't be doing it with you."

He gently flicked a feather off his shoulder, walking on stage, he did his usual announcement piece, then jumped on one of the rings, swinging around.

You flapped your wings, ready to catch him...kind of... hopefully...don't think, just do it.

Fizzarolli nodded, then fell backward, you opened your wings and shot after him, colliding with him mid-air. He wrapped his arms around your neck, his eyes widened in fear.

"I got you, calm down."

"I was more scared of the fact that I almost hit the ground."

You rose into the air, he smiled again, giggling happily, the crowd cheered, kids clapped in astonishment.

The show was over before you knew it, the park shut down, and Imps left, besides one, he stayed behind. Fizzarolli ignored him, or at least pretended to, his eyes sometimes darted over to him. You've seen this Imp before, he was the one with Stolas, sense Fizzarolli wasn't going to say anything, you decided to.

"Blizø? I'm Y/N, we've kind of meant before."

"Right, the angel that Lucifer wanted to help."

You nodded, he still didn't seem happy about something.

"What are you doing in a place like this? Shouldn't you be back in heaven?"

"Should and want are two very different things."

"Why wouldn't you go back to heaven? I heard it's a paradise."

"Not really if I'm being honest...I thought Hell was a place for neverending suffering, but it seems better then I thought it was."

"It is in its own way..." He smiled at you, his tail swished, going straight through the red string, it seems only Lucifer could see it, besides you and Fizzarolli.

"Blizo I know you're not here for anything special, what do you want?" Fizzarolli walked over, he handed you a cup of (favorite drink), standing in between you and Blizø.

"I was just passing through." Blizø smiled, Fizzarolli glared him down, they seemed to hate each other. Blizø

"Besides this isn't your park, it's Mammon's, and last time I checked you belonged to him."

"Little fun fact, Blizo, I was released of my debt, I'm not going to be working here for a while, so you're going to have to find someone else to annoy, because I'm going to be long gone."

"Are they coming with you?" Blizø flicked his tail to you, you nodded.

"I'm staying with Fizz."

"FIZZ! Good nickname kid."

"I'm older than you." You said.

Blizø looked down, adding numbers in his head.

"I guess that's why I failed math." You and Blizø laughed.

"See you two love birds around." Blizø walked away, his shredded coat flew in the breeze that followed that sentence.

"Did he just hint...we were dating?" You asked, turing to Fizzarolli, he shrugged.

"I mean...does it feel that way?" He asked, it seemed like a normal question, but his eyes hinted at something more.

"I do like you...but I'm not sure that's..."

"You do!" Fizzarolli exclaimed happily, grabbed both your hands.

"Yes but..."

"What's wrong?"

"Are you sure we could do this?"

"Yes! Why do you think we can't? Is it because I'm a demon?"

"No...maybe, it's just.." You stormed off back inside the tent, Fizzarolli followed you.

"I'm an angel! I'm supposed to make humans fall in love, and break them up if it doesn't work, that's it, I never expected to be down in Hell, I never expected to fall for a demon, or work with the King of Hell."

"So life gave you 53 cards, it's a bit of a surprise, but you can still play flapjack can't you?"

"But you can't play 54 card pickup."

"One card doesn't change the fun you have with people, it doesn't change your memories, or the way you feel." Fizzarolli grabbed your arm gently, spinning you around.

"Everything will be alright." He sang quietly, placing a hand on your waist.

"Everything will be alright." You sang back.

"I didn't know you knew this song."

"It's a gospel song, what did you expect from me?"

"Nothing less." Fizzarolli giggled.

"Fight on, just a little while longer." X2

You both said together, you laid your head on his chest, listening to his faint heartbeat.

"Pray on just a little while longer."

"Everything will be alright."

"Sing on just a little while longer."

"Everything will be alright."

Fizzarolli gently lifted your head up, brushing his thumb over your cheek, he kissed your forehead softly.

"I promise, when you wake up tommorow, it's going to feel like a fansasty."

A/N: This chapter was supposed to come out like...two days ago, but everytime I tried to get the youtube Video my ADHD would kick in, and I would start watching YouTube videos...

Anyway sorry for the late chapter, but next chapter is going to be long, and have a LOT of pictures

You'll have to see why later...