𝟎𝟎𝟏

( STEPHANIE PHẠM )

⤹⋆⸙͎۪۫。˚۰˚☽˚⁀➷。˚⸙͎۪۫⋆ ༄

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*𝐉𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐓 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐃, that was for sure. waking up on the back of a school bus holding hands with a girl he didn't know and not even remembering his name was certainly not how he expected his morning to go. if it even was morning. the boys electric blue eyes shooting to the other side of the school bus passing the girl he currently held hands with and trying to figure out where he was.

two seats in front of him was stephanie phạm in all her glory, her nimble fingers harshly using the pink ipod she had borrowed from her roommate, all the songs currently playing were too retro for her liking. she wasn't exactly surprised though, poppy was an old soul. she contemplated for a second before turning to the small hispanic boy who was sat behind her and patting his shoulder.

"valdez, let me use your ipod" she requested catching the attention of the two behind him aswell. piper slightly shocked she was speaking to leo and jason just simply being confused on who the voice belonged to. boy was he glad he looked.

the girl was extremely pretty he thought to himself, her lips painted blood red well her eyes were slightly outlined by a thin layer of marroon. soft freckles kissing all around her cheeks, and her strong jaw clenching as she sat waiting patiently. jason wasn't done staring though as he became trapped by her forest green eyes, they seemed odd and unnatural with a thin circle of black on the edge slowly seeping in. he didn't think that should've been possible but what did he know. her face was covered by long thick black hair which was as straight as a pin.

"how about that date?" the boy named valdez in front of jason insisted as he began to lean closer to the asian girl who now looked like she was done asking, she didn't answer and instead grabbed it from his hands before turning to face the front again.

in the front of the bus, a teacher shouted, "all right, cupcakes, listen up!" the guy was obviously a coach. his baseball cap was pulled low over his hair, so you could just see his beady eyes. he had a wispy goatee and a sour face, like he'd eaten something moldy. his buff arms and chest pushed against a bright orange polo shirt. his nylon workout pants and nikes were spotless white. a whistle hung from his neck, and a megaphone was clipped to his belt. he would've looked pretty scary if he hadn't been five feet zero.

when he stood up in the aisle, one of the students called, "stand up, coach hedge!"

"i heard that!" the coach scanned the bus for the offender. then his eyes fixed on jason, and his scowl deepened.

a jolt went down jason's spine. he was sure the coach knew he didn't belong there. he was going to call jason out, demand to know what he was doing on the bus-and jason wouldn't have a clue what to say.