𝟎𝟎𝟗

( STEPHANIE PHẠM )

⤹⋆⸙͎۪۫。˚۰˚☽˚⁀➷。˚⸙͎۪۫⋆ ༄

✧・゚: *✧・゚:"𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔. 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄-" she started as she held the boys bruised and battered face in her hands "for once, jason. why can't i have this one thing?" she questioned. it had hurt jason to even hear her say those words, but there was nothing he could do or promise.

"you know how it would end, steph" he replied, pulling a soft hand down her cheek, her head dropping softly into his palm. she had surrendered her whole self to jason grace and didn't want to reclaim any part of herself.

"just give me a few days then. give me a few days in your arms - i need it. after that i'll- i'll let go" she whispered, tears falling silently down her cheeks. jason hated it when she cried, he especially hated it when he made her cry.

"you can have as many days as you want" he mumbled as he pressed his lips against her forehead, pulling his arms around her waist and pulling her into his chest where she cried it all out.

"the day i stop loving you will be the day my world stops spinning" he swore. stephanie knew only how to cry or smile around jason grace, he had captured her very essence and being and warped it into the very thing she was now. a mess of love and adoration for the son of zeus. the son of a monster.

"𝐜𝐲𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐩𝐬!" stephanie woke up yelling, her head pounding and her ears no longer ringing. she could no longer feel the dried blonde on her upper lip and instead a wet cloth on her forehead. she looked forward to see piper sitting over her with a ripped piece of fabric wiping off any blood.

"whoa, sleepyhead. jason did the same thing" leo said from the front of the dragon. jason sat behind her on the bronze dragon, holding her waist to keep her balanced. they flew peacefully through the winter sky as if nothing had happened.

"where are we?" the asian girl stammered. "we crash-landed? I thought-"

"it's okay," leo said. "we got away, but you got a nasty concussion. how you feeling?"

jason's head throbbed from behind stephanie. he remembered the factory, then walking down the catwalk, then a creature looming over him-a face with one eye, a massive fist-and everything went black.